lollywood and bollywood actress

17634 views 417 replies
Reply to Topic
umair16

Total Posts: 795

i dont know y ppl call pakistani actress ugly and say bollywood actress are all that when their not :

lollywood actress

Image Insert:

62.25 KB

Image Insert:

57.81 KB

Image Insert:

46.03 KB

Image Insert:

101.49 KB

Image Insert:

10.61 KB

bollywood actress

Image Insert:

48.49 KB

Image Insert:

55.92 KB

Image Insert:

174.14 KB

Image Insert:

18.9 KB

Image Insert:

27.37 KB

lookinf at both lollywood and bollywood actresess i dont really think bollywood actress are way better looking
Posted 01 Aug 2003

umair16 says
and to tell u the trues i though saima would dance to something from her new movie and not the old one even though they was a great hit
Posted 06 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. great. there goes my ONLY source to inform me abt the saima/abrar concert! lol. now how will i find out what happend?! lol (j/k).

i don't blame u bro. if i had to choose one, i would choose the peace concert too. more stars, from both countries! but honestly....if i were in london....i would try my best to attend both!

because the money from the abrar conert goes to his hospital so its a good cause! but its up 2 u! keep me informed on whichever one u go to, please!
Posted 06 Aug 2003

umair16 says

nooooooooo . . their any ticket left . . carnt find any my friend said hes trying but hard to get. . . . so bad. . . and for the saiam concert dont worry i keep u postedf if i get anyinformation and when it come on T.V i'll teklk u how it looked
Posted 06 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
thank you!

and they show the concert on TV too???!!
Posted 06 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
people, get this...

the toronto show on aug. 3rd with abrar, haroon, naghmana, roop and reema was literally 50-100 seats away from a complete sellout. not too bad, considering a bollywood award show was 30 minutes down the road, with 'bigger stars' advertised. even the stars were constantly thanking everyone in attendence for coming, despite the bigger show taking place minutes away! well...reema ended up no-showing the concert for whatever reason. we thought we were ripped off. but get this.....at the bollywood award show....90% of the people advertised NO-SHOWED!!!!! the promoter said he paid in excess of $160,000 to rent the SKYDOME which was only 10% full! lol. the promoter said he paid all the stars to come and be a part, but almost none of them showed up! so people are being given FULL refunds if they show their ticket stubbs. lol. oh man....abrar made up for reema's absense. but who made up for ALL those other absent stars at the bollywood award show?!?!?!!!!!!! and we thought WE got ripped off...LOL. i feel bad 4 the promoter....he's $160,000 in the minus, not to mention whatever he paid each of the bollywood actors/actresses to attend. lol.
Posted 07 Aug 2003

umair16 says

is that all . . 50 to 100 seat . .we have thousands here and shame on them . . if reema went i think shes the one that took the wrong step and got ripped off
Posted 07 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
no, no! i think u misunderstood umair16!

the abrar show only had 50-100 seats empty! the rest were full!

and i don't think reema went to the bollywood award show. if their own people didn't come, i don't think reema went either. afterall, she IS pakistani. perhaps she had a better reason for not coming....

and umair sahib, do they show these concerts (abrar/saima, and the peace concert) on tv in london??? if so, what channel?! would u know??!!
Posted 07 Aug 2003

umair16 says
ok sorry i though u said the concert had 50-100 seat . . thats y i was shocked

they do show the concerts on TV. the peace concert . or whats its called (super music masti) coms on ARY dIGITAL . . . BUT THE OTHER ONE ANY JUST A PAKISTANI CONCERT . . THE ONE THAT ABRAR AND SAIMA ARE COMING TO IS CALLED THE FESITVAL OD ASIA AND THATS GOIN TO HAVE DIFFRENT STARS from asian . . i dont know where thats goin to be shown cos all the asian channels are showing it . . i think the 2 most likely channels are ZEE tv and ARY digital . . .but all ways the super music masti concert is shown on ary . . . and for reema u might be true but u know pakistani actresess they do any thing to be in bollywood . . but u might be true
Posted 07 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
thank you very much umair16! with the info you provided, i have figured out how i can see these concerts!! lol. thanks again.

but still keep me posted if you go to any of them!

and as for reema....you're right...some actresses do anything to go to bollywood. but again, i hope that my guess was wrong. cause i dont want to belive that reema left a pakistani show for which she was advertised, just to go to some stupid indian award, where she was NOT advertised. plus i would like to think that reema has some class!

Posted 08 Aug 2003

umair16 says
very true . . and about the peace concert i just got this flyer from a shop and their was no advertise ment about the indian actresess . . only actress coming is meere . . and the only indian artise is shukber . . i dont know whats goin tomhappen but they didnt advertise half the ppl that was said to the daily times.
Posted 08 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
hmmmm?? weird. lets wait and see. but either way, the abrar concert is confirmed right?! one way or another, u get some kind of show!

u said that the stars came near your house at some shop, right?! too bad u didn't get 2 see them. don't u hate when that happends??
the same thing happend with me. last year abrar/humaira arshad/deedaar/tariq tafu/rahim shah etc. had a show on sunday night. the next night, humaira and deedar went to a little section in toronto which has pakistani/indian shops. the store they went to was a place called 'lahore paan.' the owner (who is friends with my uncle) took 2 pictures with humaira and deedaar, and he has posted them up in his shop. i went this past week, and i saw the pics for the first time. i was so upset! if only i had made my way to that place one year ago, i might have been able to meet my favorite singer, humaira arshad![:(!] the guy said she loves gol gupay's, and she came especially for them (which are big here in toronto at this shop, since its the only place u can get them), b4 her flight to the next city!

oh well. next time i guess. how abt u?! who came at that store and how did u find out?!
Posted 08 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
Kiddo khush hoya .. well nice conversation is going on here

Posted 08 Aug 2003

umair16 says

lol. . . . . do goin in
Posted 08 Aug 2003

umair16 says
the shop was 2 min away from my house and 2 secs from my cusin . . i was told .. abrara .shazad roy . fahkir . . nirma . . reema . . humeria arshad . . was all their haveing tea takeing pics and i missed all that . . . i said to my uncle cos he knows the ownwer very well . . so di we but not as much , , hut i asked my uncke to ask him if their gonna come in september and if they o am their . . and i was thinking if in may abrar came to hes shop and i must say hes been their manytimes before , . .well if abrar is coming with saima and norr and some other this year on 25 arugost to anther concert they might come to hes shop agaon . . and i might meet ur favourate saima . . but its juat hope u never know
Posted 08 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. i don't know umair16...saima keeps to herself usually. from what i've heard she rarely goes out and meets people! but u never know! u should keep an eye open! if u DO meet her at this shop, tell her i said salaam. LOL.
Posted 08 Aug 2003

umair16 says

lol . . any time . . . . do u know when her film is coming out . . .on the site its says octorber 2002 . .which was funny cos we are in 2003
Posted 08 Aug 2003

umair16 says
and do u know any good lollywood wesite thats tell whats new and whats goin on . . kif u do plz tell me
Posted 08 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
umair16, larki punjaban was scheduled to come out this aug. 14 2003! but i'm hearing it might be delayed 1-2 weeks. u're right tho...the website says it was supposed to be out in 2002! i guess they had some setbacks. but all signs point to it coming to theatres in pakistan on independence day! and maybe even in london on the same day! will u go watch?!

as for lollywood websites, the best one is www.thehotspotonline.com

other ones include: www.lollywood.com (has not been updated in a while tho)

www.pakwatan.com, and

http://www.entertainment-world.tv/ewtv/home.aspx?sec=homepage&subsec=homepagemain

there is also www.funkar.com, but they're updating...

hope that helps!
Posted 08 Aug 2003

umair16 says

lol . . thenx for the website . . and for saimas movie if it dose come out i carnt go on the day as we will be out anf about but i will go see it , . . . it is a pakistani movie
Posted 09 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
good! way 2 support pakistani movies!! i know i'll go to watch ANY pk movie if it ever comes out here!
Posted 09 Aug 2003

umair16 says

pakistani movie are good all they needed to do is fix ther quality and the sound and (not for all the movie) location . .a dn the news movies are haveing all those fixed up . . like i said to u before lollywood movies are a big hit in the UK we just need more . . they are a lot of pakistani in the UK up u think yeh dil aap ka huwa was such a big hit their . . bollywood must be scared in their boots because if pakistani movies come tyhe UK and other country they might loss all their pakistani viwers . . which is good we should all ways support pakistani movies.
Posted 09 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
very good point. uk has a very strong pakistani community and so if lollywood movies come there, bollywood would definately lose some audience. especially if good quality movies like YDAKH, larki punjaban, pehla pehla pyar, and so on are showcased there....
Posted 09 Aug 2003

umair16 says
come into the topic os anti samia blaa blaa . . i think saima need backing up .
and yes i do think lollywood should send more movies to london but only if they are good quality . .
do u know anything about reema i think she is makeing a movie to and she asked adnan saime to sing the lead song . . but do u know anything more . . .
Posted 09 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
i have read that topic (anti-saima website), and i would rather stay out of it! i thought I was taking this saima thing too far (by talking about her all the time) but this guy has taken it to another level. lol. a website?!?!!! OOOOOOOOOKAY. if they want to waste their time....i certainly won't stop the author of that topic or the people who would actually visit that 'site.' they're crazy to think that directors will actually listen to them. LOL. but i read your comments, umair, and i must say....well done. you made a great point. if she was that bad, she would not be cast in movies. simple as that! you have some taste and common sense when it comes to saima. you don't like her, but you can atleast admit shes a good actress. if only more people could see things the way u do, on this saima issue. lol. and again...as u can see, ive defended saima everywhere, and they keep opening up new topics on her. lol. they know my view, and i dont need to write it all over again, in another forum. but u keep up the good work!! i'm with you all the way!

as 4 reema.....i have heard abt this movie she's directing. i heard that in exchange for adnan sami doing the music for the film, reema will apear in one of his new music video's. not a bad deal!! and the movie is based on a chinese folk story. thats all i know! it should be good tho. reema looks like a smart lady/director!

Posted 10 Aug 2003

umair16 says
good for u.... u should saty out of all this saima crap . . they need to get a life and stop bring up saima topic . . and its only them few that dont like her god nows how mnay in the world do. . and for reema carnt wait to see her movie . . i think reema is a good actresess but she can dance better then she can act

they is also a new shoe (lol) yes yes more shows coming to london which as lots of diffrent stars in it . . the stars are . haroon fusion
noor
and many more but i carnt remember them all tell u when i do . .we have 3 shows yet to come
one in argost and september and the other yet to find out
Posted 10 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
thank you jee! i agree 100% that while the members of this board might not like or appreciate saima, its a different story in pakistan, and lahore specifically. she's not known as 'punjab di jaan' or 'punjab di gori' for no reason.

as for this NEW concert. TOBA TOBA!!! how many concerts in one country?! lol. in a way its good. since there are so many pakistani's in london, it makes sense to do lots of shows. the only problem is, people might not be able to attend ALL of them! so attendence might be effected for one or two. but hopefully they'll all do good. which one will u go to!?!?! my first choice would be the abrar one...followed by the peace show (only for humaira arshad) and finally this new one, with fuzon! that show should also be AWSOME! i heard fuzon sings completely live.
Posted 10 Aug 2003

umair16 says

they all sound good . . they should have had them in diffeent time . . they all packed in the summer and ppl carnt go all the time . . but the good thing is that not the same srares are at all of them . . its a mix in all concert . . and u all keep saying peace concert i dont think its true cos they dont advertise that anywhere the ppl i said are the only ones being advertise .
Posted 10 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
this is true. u get more variety since there are 3 concerts with different artists, but at the same time, they should have spread out the dates!

as for the 'peace concert' it should not be called that then! from your list it seems like an exlusive pakisani concert with the exception of that one guy. i wonder why they released that article then in the daily times?!
Posted 10 Aug 2003

umair16 says
yeh thats y am confussed . . even the flyers dont have half the ppl or all the ppl they say
Posted 11 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. regardless....the pakistani artists should be enough tho right?! u got humaira and jawad on the same show! thats good enough, atleast for me! who needs indian singers anyways?! what do u say?!
Posted 11 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic