lollywood and bollywood actress

17658 views 417 replies
Reply to Topic
umair16

Total Posts: 795

i dont know y ppl call pakistani actress ugly and say bollywood actress are all that when their not :

lollywood actress

Image Insert:

62.25 KB

Image Insert:

57.81 KB

Image Insert:

46.03 KB

Image Insert:

101.49 KB

Image Insert:

10.61 KB

bollywood actress

Image Insert:

48.49 KB

Image Insert:

55.92 KB

Image Insert:

174.14 KB

Image Insert:

18.9 KB

Image Insert:

27.37 KB

lookinf at both lollywood and bollywood actresess i dont really think bollywood actress are way better looking
Posted 01 Aug 2003

nfak ! hope u enjoyed the cable operators strike in ur country demanding transmission of indian channels. hahahahah
Posted 25 Aug 2003

scotchtape says
yes. Anita Ayub said that pakistani guys are very conservative and narrowminded(which a lot are). I kinda agree with her but she also said that there is NO physical beauty in India especially if compared with India. ALl the celebrities look good only with special lighting and makeup. LOL
Posted 25 Aug 2003

umair16 says
NFAKFan . . i didnt watch sunday ka sunday but wot u said i heard on the net . . i heard reemas spending a lot of money on this movie snd she only spending $$$$$ on the tittle song whcih adnin samie is singing . . which i have been told. . and is this film gonna take 1 month to film . . strang . . when is the website coming out forit . . just wana see how good its gonna be

laaj is coming out soon and carnt wait ti see it . . when is salakein coming out . . i heard very soon . .

and have u got any idea where i can get the songs from phela phela pyar . . if u do plztell me
Posted 25 Aug 2003

umair16 says
oje min . . u said that the shotting is gonna take place in england . . really . . thats sooooooooo cool . . . . carnt wait . . even more hyped abouyt it now
Posted 25 Aug 2003

faysal says
scotch tape..we were not talkign about any indian gal we were talking about bollywood actresses...otehr wise i agree that paki gal's r much prettier than indian gal's....
Posted 25 Aug 2003

umair16 says
does anyoen know ehere i can get tere pyar mein songs on mp3 formate
Posted 25 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
i had no idea all of that was on the net? lol. ah well...

i think resham will film for a month and the rest of the movie might take longer. i'm sure u know how its hard 2 get the same dates from all the stars. lol. so resham will do her stuff within a month and the rest will continue probably.

as 4 adnan sami doing the lead song...no problem. one is enough! lol.

you're right, laaj is much-awaited....i wish they showed it here as well. i have no idea when salakhien is releasing. maybe in the fall??

and as 4 the music for phela phela pyar.....try to find it in a store. you'll probably have more luck that way, as its hard to find on the internet, other than the movie's website. speaking of which....were u able o find any lollywood tapes?!!
Posted 25 Aug 2003

umair16 says
i any found anytapes . .

and resham is coming in september for a concert . . she the shotting going to happen in england . . mayb thats u shes here doin the concert aswell

i had no idea the film was gonna be shot in england . . thats means the quality is goinna be good aswell . . hopefully . . the quality should be good . . do u know any more . . .

salakein is gonna be released i think on Eid time . . might be a eid release
Posted 25 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
thats right...if shooting takes place in london, it should be good. lets hope for the best! and i think you're right abt resham being in london around the same time as the concert/shooting. it all makes sense.

salakhein will be big 2. altho for me...i'm not 2 big on action movies. i'll still watch it, but i hope it lives up 2 all the hype!

and idea if ydakh is out on dvd??? or how abt the blockbuster chooriyan?? is it on dvd?
Posted 25 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
thats right...if shooting takes place in london, it should be good. lets hope for the best! and i think you're right abt resham being in london around the same time as the concert/shooting. it all makes sense.

salakhein will be big 2. altho for me...i'm not 2 big on action movies. i'll still watch it, but i hope it lives up 2 all the hype!

and idea if ydakh is out on dvd??? or how abt the blockbuster chooriyan?? is it on dvd?
Posted 25 Aug 2003

umair16 says
chooriyan is out . . cos its old but yeh dil aap ka huwa is still yet to be released . . i wana go see reeme on the shotting set . . i know where not aload but sometimes they let u see . . . is the print goin to be diG**al . . hope so

also nirma is comign to london and also meera and noor . . wounder if they have a part in the movie . . or reema might just call them if their in the country . . never know what can happen in lollywood . . have u bough the phela phela payr tape . . cos its not out herer in london
Posted 25 Aug 2003

umair16 says
chooriyan is out . . cos its old but yeh dil aap ka huwa is still yet to be released . . i wana go see reeme on the shotting set . . i know where not aload but sometimes they let u see . . . is the print goin to be diG**al . . hope so

also nirma is comign to london and also meera and noor . . wounder if they have a part in the movie . . or reema might just call them if their in the country . . never know what can happen in lollywood . . have u bough the phela phela payr tape . . cos its not out herer in london
Posted 25 Aug 2003

umair16 says

anyone know where i can get the songs for phela phela pyar . . or is it out in the shops
Posted 26 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
chooriyan is out on dvd?! are you sure?! i know vcd's are available, but dvd?! i don't care its not original, but if its on dvd, i'll go to the opposite end of the world 2 get it. lol.

good luck finding reema and co. in london while they shoot! fill me in if u happend to see anything...

as for the tape 4 phela phela pyar, i did not get that one. but i'll keep looking! have u bought any?!?!
Posted 26 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
DID ANYONE SEE THE COMMERCIALS FOR THE PREMIER OF LARKI PUNJABAN?!?!?

there will be a show in ptv prime this friday (aug. 29th)! sayed noor, abrar ul haq, jawad ahmed, naghmana jafferey, zain, some other singers, baber ali, shamyl khan and SAIMA WERE ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAIMA CAME TO A PUBLIC EVENT!!!!!!!!!!! lol. and there were many more stars present!

saima gave an interview and looked as classy as hell! shamyl did a bhangra around her while she stood there. she is sharif! lol. anyhow.....for those interested....the show airs on friday and the movie should be close behind!!!!
Posted 27 Aug 2003

umair16 says
when was this show . . was it in london . . cos theirs was a show here in london aswell . .

as for the dvd . . no i dont think its on dvd . .. . . ..

i went to find the tapes but not even 1 is out here in london . . so unlucky . .

and where is the PREMIER OF LARKI PUNJABAN going to happen .. . . is theior gonna be one in london . . plz tell me if u know

and does anyone have any good gossip do post it here ? lol . runing out of things to talk about
Posted 27 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
i think the abrar/saima concert is differenct from this show:

however BOTH have already taken place, i think, and they were both in london, from the way it looks. i saw the commercial again, and the show's name is 'LARKI PUNJABAN MUSICAL SHOW.' it airs on friday at 9:35 in the US. abrar, jawad, zain, naghmana and many more singers are there. and sayed noor is also present, as well as shamyl khan, and saima! saima looks very classy people...!! and she said this will be her best film to date. i hope she's right! its basically a show to promote the movie. something never done b4 for a pakistani movie, atleast 2 my knowledge....i might be wrong tho.

will u watch?!?!?!
Posted 27 Aug 2003

umair16 says
yeh i will watch it . . but one thing everyoe is saying that laaj is coming out this friday but herer in london their in no promotting going on . . o went to the cinema and picked but the leaflet to see the upcoming movies and laaj was not even onit . . the movie is ment to come oput in 3 days and no one knows . .   

one bad thing is i dont have rprime . . so i carnt watch this proframe . . i only have ary . and zee . .bad luck . .

and anyone out their no about commando . . i heard the shotting is taken place out side pakistan . . does anyone knoew where . . .do tell me any information . .

last time sana and javid come to a cinama next to us in my our town . . but i didnt know and missed it . . but if anyonr comes this time i will go and se them for shure.
Posted 27 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
you're right yaar...promoting is needed for these new movies (laaj, phela phela pyar, larki punjaban, salakhein, and more). i'm glad sayed noor is smart enough to join a group/company which will do this for his movie, starting with larki punjaban. i'm sure on the show, they will announce the OFFICIAL release date. can't wait...

shows like sunday kay sunday, and box office are good ways of promoting too...

as for meeting stars in london, good luck! i had no idea sana and javaid sheikh came to a place near u. keep an eye out....if saima comes, you dont want 2 miss her. lol. she seems like an interesting person 2 meet judging from the way she presented herself at the LP musical show. anyhow....good luck again, and fill us in if u meet somebody!
Posted 27 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
you're right yaar...promoting is needed for these new movies (laaj, phela phela pyar, larki punjaban, salakhein, and more). i'm glad sayed noor is smart enough to join a group/company which will do this for his movie, starting with larki punjaban. i'm sure on the show, they will announce the OFFICIAL release date. can't wait...

shows like sunday kay sunday, and box office are good ways of promoting too...

as for meeting stars in london, good luck! i had no idea sana and javaid sheikh came to a place near u. keep an eye out....if saima comes, you dont want 2 miss her. lol. she seems like an interesting person 2 meet judging from the way she presented herself at the LP musical show. anyhow....good luck again, and fill us in if u meet somebody!
Posted 27 Aug 2003

umair16 says
yeh u should promot the film as much as u can . . bollywood show the songs of the film and promos 2 months before its released . . thats how a lot of ppl now about the movie . .

i was thinking about reema and her movies and if she already is in london . . how did u find out that she is filming in london . . it all makes scences . . rmeemnber that post about the peace concert . . and taht speacial guest are gonna be reema and mommar rana . . well . now i get it . . i want to know where the movie is gonna be shot in rngland . . isit london or someplace else. . . . .i think its london cos that a capatail . .

i still dont think laaj might not be released on friday cos their any no now about around here . . it bords or anything on the movie wired
Posted 27 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
i found out reema is shooting in london from the show sunday kay sunday. i'm sure they will use the major landmarks in london...no other city. but who knows?!

as 4 laaj....the best thing 2 do is wait till friday and see what happends. lol. we all might be surprised and it may pop into theatres unexpectedly!
Posted 27 Aug 2003

umair16 says
very true . . but i dont think the movie is comig out this friday . . but see wot happens . . .

and i dont have prime . . so i carnt watch sunday ka sunday . . bad luck for me . . . . i have ary and they have this programme taht tell about lollywood . . .but it comes on oncesa week and also only for 30min .

they didnt show anything about reema but may they will when she comes london . .

syed noor cammando is also coming out soon . . dont know when but soon . . i watched some promos and it looked like it has been shot out side pakistan .but the print was not all that . .

i wtnt to the shops i didnt find any tapes of the new film . . bad luckj again . . . guess u have better shops down their
Posted 27 Aug 2003

umair1 i also just have ary but no lollywood programe comes on wat one are you taking about.

also the producers of larki punjaban live in the uk, so it should release here soon.
Posted 28 Aug 2003

umair16 says
on ARY . . the programme is called cinemix . . it comes on friday at 11.30pm and repeats on tuesday at 12.00 . . its tells about movies coming out and gossip on stars and songs from laaj and larki panjaban and other movies aswell . . and also sometimes show stars on the set of makeing the movie . . like last week it was saima and crew on the set of larki panjaban they was shotting a songs .

yeh i also knoiw that the film is going to be released here but when . . and if so are the stars goin to come to the UK and release it . . .

Posted 28 Aug 2003

ok thanx ums
Posted 28 Aug 2003

umair16 says
any time . . . .

and also their is this new channel called vectone . . and he was saying yesthday if anyone wants to be a extra on reemas new movie then u can email them and she might pick u . . .

he even said he might get her on the show so do watch and everyone can watch it cos its free . . .

and one thing is reemas film a panjabi movies . . and whats the name . . i have been told so mnay . . does anyone know the real name
Posted 28 Aug 2003

do u know any other news or gossip.
Posted 28 Aug 2003

umair16 says
nop . . .i find it all out on this site . . lol

cine mix well come on tomorrow so might get some more news on that .

do u know any gossip . . even if its old just say . . it might be new for us
Posted 28 Aug 2003

just go to     mazhar.dk/films/

its the best lollywood site.

click on magazine at the bottom of the page.
Posted 28 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic