lollywood and bollywood actress

17661 views 417 replies
Reply to Topic
umair16

Total Posts: 795

i dont know y ppl call pakistani actress ugly and say bollywood actress are all that when their not :

lollywood actress

Image Insert:

62.25 KB

Image Insert:

57.81 KB

Image Insert:

46.03 KB

Image Insert:

101.49 KB

Image Insert:

10.61 KB

bollywood actress

Image Insert:

48.49 KB

Image Insert:

55.92 KB

Image Insert:

174.14 KB

Image Insert:

18.9 KB

Image Insert:

27.37 KB

lookinf at both lollywood and bollywood actresess i dont really think bollywood actress are way better looking
Posted 01 Aug 2003

umair16 says
yeh the movie looks really good . .

and as for resham . . ur right she is a good actresess . . she can act all doffrent roles and as u said she needs to carm down with some of the scene . . i any seen that movie . . the one where
shaan blows cigarette smoke in her mouth . . whats the movie called. . .

she also has 2 good films coming up and yeh i also think she select properly when chossing a film . . unlike Zara whci says she dose but ends up being in them all . .

i though that nirma was bad when it came to danceing . . the concert here in the UK that she did was good . . but she danced like she was in a dance bar . .lol . . if u get wot i mean . . .i have been a big fan of reema . . and am glad that shes doin something in her life . . she quite cleaver . . she nos thats shes over as a actresess so shes gonna start directting . .

i only like one song in the film tere pyar mein . . but i carnt find it . . but today a cine mix programmes coming on thats shows about movies and songs . . and they put it on . . could just record it.

concerts coming up and i ant goin to any of them . . .no tickets can be found . . and the only concert opened was the super music masti . concert. . but it dont have abrar so i dont really want to go . .the saima one is tomorrow . .

i might just go order tere poyar mein from pakistan . . it should be out their
Posted 22 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
i'm not sure what the movie's name is, but the scene is a song...and shaan is smoking when resham walks up 2 him - hugs him - and he blows smoke right into her mouth. it was dirty. lol.

as 4 nirma....she simply sucks in my opinion. lol. she is good for NOTHING! i'm sorry if you might like her, other than her dancing, but i don't see her as being useful in any movie. lol. and reema....i think she can still act. if the right role comes around, i think she can do an excellent job. and she'll be an amazing director too! if shaan can act/direct, so can reema, right?!

sorry u're not going to any concert! but the super music masti one should be good too....humaira arshad is there right?!! u should go there!! it might not be abrar but its still a pakistani concert right!?!!! and as for the saima one...do u think they'll show it on tv, and if so...when???!!

who knows....u might meet some of the stars in that store you were talking abt?!?! kee your eyes opened! many pakistani stars in in london these days!

as for tere pyar mein...it is indeed out in pakistan. i have the vcd for it. so if u order it, it should be there! its too bad eh?? we cannot find ANY pakistani movie music, anywhere on the web in mp3 format. what a shame....

Posted 22 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
i'm not sure what the movie's name is, but the scene is a song...and shaan is smoking when resham walks up 2 him - hugs him - and he blows smoke right into her mouth. it was dirty. lol.

as 4 nirma....she simply sucks in my opinion. lol. she is good for NOTHING! i'm sorry if you might like her, other than her dancing, but i don't see her as being useful in any movie. lol. and reema....i think she can still act. if the right role comes around, i think she can do an excellent job. and she'll be an amazing director too! if shaan can act/direct, so can reema, right?!

sorry u're not going to any concert! but the super music masti one should be good too....humaira arshad is there right?!! u should go there!! it might not be abrar but its still a pakistani concert right!?!!! and as for the saima one...do u think they'll show it on tv, and if so...when???!!

who knows....u might meet some of the stars in that store you were talking abt?!?! kee your eyes opened! many pakistani stars in in london these days!

as for tere pyar mein...it is indeed out in pakistan. i have the vcd for it. so if u order it, it should be there! its too bad eh?? we cannot find ANY pakistani movie music, anywhere on the web in mp3 format. what a shame....

Posted 22 Aug 2003

umair16 says
nirma . . well she can only dance . . . and thats all they pick her for

and ur right if shaan can direct and act . . reema ahould be able too aswell . . .

the concert should come on . . i think on a pakistani televesion . . but its a mix concert . . its got diffrent asian artist init . .
and for the stars coming down to the shopo . . i think they might . . thanx for reminding me am gonna go theirs today and ask the owner . see saiam if she comces down

their are a lot of pakistani stars in london so hope to see them . .

but for tere pyar me u got it . . have u seen it   . . how was it . . i now it dont have a good print but it was a hit . . so must be good . . . now a days i dont really like watching pakistani film if they have a bad print . .

like someone else said . . when u have seen a nice bollywood movies . . dont feel like watching pakistani movie even though they might have a good cast or story line . .

they should have shops like seel pakistani movie . . their any much in london . . but one thing it that they seel the old ones. . . . not the new ones . . they should sell them too . . and tapes u can never buy a pakistani film tape here in london . . they need to go international . . . with films and taped of film

i am getting really confussed . . everone keeps saying and laaj is coming out on the 29 aurgost . . and lari pajanban is coming out on the 29 aurgost . . which one is really coming out on thats day . . and hope both dont come out on that day . .
Posted 22 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
remember to give saima my salaam if u see her. LOL. and at the same time u can ask her what exact date larki punjaban is coming out on! lol.

i honestly think they might release both laaj and larki punjaban on the same day (aug 29th). this way there will be good healthy competition! who knows tho....all i know is, its already the 22nd, and NO move has come out yet, ANYWHERE. lol. whats the hold up??

tere pray mein was okay. even the print was decent. it was not amazing, but it was not too bad either. the story is simple...indian girl, pakistani guy....the girl comes to pakistan with her family and gets the royal treatment from everyone! she falls in love with the guy (shaan)whose house she is staying at. they eventually leave and they are serperated, until the guy decides to go to india to re-unite with the girl! only difference is....he does not get the same treatment from indian army/people. they frame him for being a spy and a battle follows. in the end, the girl leaves india and her religion for pakistan and Islam!!!! good movie!

and you're right abt the shops and not having any pakistani new movie tapes. i can't understand why it is so hard to get new film music in stores which are overseas??? if artists' albums can be released, why not lollywood music?!
Posted 22 Aug 2003

time to face reality- tere pyar mein was a low budgeted, deprived movie. compare that to gadar which was a lavish mega starrer. if personal feelings be detatched gadar was a far superior movie than tere pyaar mein. i have many sikh friends and when i told em about the movie ' ladki punjabaan ' they just smirked at teh fact that no indian girl would ever marry a pakistani guy and go to a regressive deprived place like pakistan where women are treated like shit . their argument is that india rocks as a place and so does the indian new generation and which girl in a right frame of mind would chuck allthe glamour and perks of a place like india and go to an uneventful place like pakistan. insulting but true
Posted 22 Aug 2003

umair16 says
one thing . . u need to go pakistan and get ur facts right . .

glamour . . indian . . my ass . . . u dont know anything about pakistan . . go so to the bollywood form and annoye ur own ppl
Posted 22 Aug 2003

umair16 says
i really hope that the two movies are not released at the same time . . at this point pakistani directors need to try and not have competition cos they carnt arford to loss monet . . they should release it at diffrent times so they know they dont have compition

they dont have enough monet to play around with . . . . . and they should advertise it on indian cyhannels aswell as pakistani . . cos a lot of pakistani have Zee tv and star plus here in the UK so if they advertise it herere more pakistani get to know that a pakistani movie is coming to their country . . and even indians find out and they might go see it aswell . . like lari panjaban . . a lot might see that movie . .

i think release it at diffrent time compition is not good for lollywood at this stage mayb later on when they have the money
Posted 23 Aug 2003

well do i have to go see taj mahal to find out how beautiful it islol some facts are universal my friend and u and i both know why ur own hi profile people are defecting from ur own country to make a living in india. so get ur head screwed straight and till then have fun in deprivation. and dont gimme the **** bout u livin in uk cause i m sure u know how welcome and wanted the people from islamic world are in the western world.lol
Posted 23 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
enough of this already! other than adnan sami, whose crossing the boarder??? u keep talkin' abt pakistani's leaving for greener pastures???? other than adnan sami, whose going where??? and don;t say nusrat, cause he did't go as far as adnan sami and apply for citizenship. he made his music, spread his message on ISLAM, and bolted.
Posted 23 Aug 2003

umair16 says
we have been here way before all that . . so dont try getting involved in our lives . . u dont know anything about us . . .

and atleast am not putting pakistan down even though i live their . . unlike u backstubbers
Posted 23 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
I think this indian guy joke about islam and pakistan,I request to all members,first warning this guy that talk about politely,do not become a enemy,not any indian like this guy?
Aaj kal wase beh indian delegation aaya howa hai dosti kay lai,why this guy dont understand?every forum he present why?
? where is moderator? only dhamky for pakistani people?
Posted 23 Aug 2003

2HOT4U says
why do you guys always have to compare lollywood 'n bollywood? i dun understand... Why can't ya'll jus let dem be... dey're two totally different things... ugh!
Posted 23 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
i think mr. ydakh is right. and so is 2hot4u.

lets get back on track here!

umair16 sahib....remember we were talking abt how pakistani movies like laaj, salakhein, pehla pehla pyar and so on, should release audio tapes before the movie actually comes out??? well...i went to s store yesterday to rent some movies, and by chance i started to look at the tapes. and to my surprise, they had the official tapes for larki punjaban, yeh dil aap ka huwa, pyar hi pyar mein, and salakhein!!! i bought all of them! lol. i have to say though...while all of them look extremely professional (just like the bollywood ones), the cassette for larki punjaban looks OUTSTANDING. it even has info on the indise of the cover!! the music is awsome too. if we have it in canada, i'm sure you'll have it in london too!

and whats the story with the concert?! did the one with saima/abrar already happend?!?! i 4get, cause we all got a little distracted by mr. india himself springstepper.
Posted 23 Aug 2003

nafak - my heart felt congratulations on the new casettes ( inside and all).lol hope u find some ears for it.
Posted 24 Aug 2003

umair16 says
like we was chatting about be before we got disturbed

thats really good to hear. . and first thing tomorrow morning . am goin to the local shop and see if thewy have the casettes aswell . .i went to see id yeh dil aap ka huwa was out . . but they didnt have that . . but mayb they have the new ones let see

and for the concert its happening tonight . . well its proble goin on . . and anther thing am sorry . . cos i was wrong . . u was right .. te concert with mixed indian and pakistani stars is happens in september . . deler mhindi is going to be their and some other . . i didnt know that and tickets are hard to find . . wot bad luck . .

i carnt wait this friday for laaj . . r u gonna go see it . . cos i know i am
Posted 24 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
good luck on your search! i hope u find them...

and as 4 the concert....i hope that went okay! i would like to know what saima did and if she actually showed up, unlike reema over here. if u find out somehow, please keep me posted!

as 4 laaj, i can't see it cause its not coming out here. but if it was, i would have gone no questions asked. at this point, i'll watch whatever movie comes here, larki punjaban, laaj, phela phela pyar...whatever comes first! will u go?? all these movies are coming to the uk (or most of them).
Posted 24 Aug 2003

[angel]I SHOULD JOIN LOLLYWOOD AS THEY WOULD GIVE ME THE JOB IN A SECOND ULL BE SEEING MY NAME UP IN LIGHTS
BUT I DONT THINK MY FAMILY WILL BE HAPPY WHEN THEY SEE ME HOLDING ON 2 A HUNKY GUY[pistols]
Posted 24 Aug 2003

faysal says
may be coz u selected worst pic of bollywood actresses...compare now..who is better lollywood or bollywood

Image Insert:

81.36 KB

Image Insert:

49.45 KB

Image Insert:

75.71 KB

Image Insert:

192.67 KB
Posted 24 Aug 2003

faysal says
and i agree with 2hot...why do we have to compare lollywood and bollywood if teher is no comparison
Posted 24 Aug 2003

umair16 says
i was just saying . . thats bollywood actresess are not way better looking then the pakistani actresess . .

and NFAKFan . . yeh i will go see laaj in the cinema . . and for the concert i dont know . . i have a feelling that it didnt happen last night cos abrar was at this live meetting on ARY and the concert was ment to happen mayb he went aftet . . but it proble went ok
Posted 24 Aug 2003

umair16 says
i was just saying . . thats bollywood actresess are not way better looking then the pakistani actresess . .

and NFAKFan . . yeh i will go see laaj in the cinema . . and for the concert i dont know . . i have a feelling that it didnt happen last night cos abrar was at this live meetting on ARY and the concert was ment to happen mayb he went aftet . . but it proble went ok
Posted 24 Aug 2003

I THINK PAKISTANI GIRLS R BETTER LOOKING THEN HINDU GIRLS JUST ASK THE GUYS
Posted 24 Aug 2003

scotchtape says
I think pakistani girls are much better looking. Sure, give them makeup, hairstylists, proper clothes and they would outshine all bollywood stars.
A lot of indians come up to me every single day with awe saying "all pakistanis i see are so pretty" and believe me its true.
Posted 25 Aug 2003

very funny guys , seems like the burkas are transparent now lol cause u can see ur girls are pretty . by the way - do they talk to u guys cause i see em lusting after indian guys here.lol
Posted 25 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
pakistani's all the way. even taking those bollywood pics into consideration.......LOLLYWOOD actresses are better-looking.
Posted 25 Aug 2003

umair16 says
pakistani gals after indian guys . . i thinks its the other way . . our gal have taste . . .and dont put pakistan down
Posted 25 Aug 2003

scotchtape says
Lusting after indian guyz??? Thats got to be the biggest joke ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
ANywayz, pictures of amna haq from the channa video.
Posted 25 Aug 2003

yeah baby! cause u r a bunch of losers. lol the only women u talk to in ur entire life are ur first cousins and get married to em. well i dont wanna comment on that but i l post another article which is an interview of another of ur hot paki babe who was a wanna be bolly wood actress. her name s anita ayub. i m sure u know who she is . see what she has to say about p[aki guys. i laffed my brains out on this one.lol
Posted 25 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
umair16, u see resham on sunday kay sunday?? she confirmed that reema personally came to her house and requested for resham to be in her first-ever directed movie. she even presented an 'advance' to her in the form of an undisclosed amount of $$$, and booked the dates between aug 31st, to sept. 30th for shooting.

obvisouly resham has agreed and so the stage is set for reema's directorial debut with moammar and resham (whose riding a pre-relase hot-streak with phela phela pyar and, laaj very much awaited-for and expected to do BIG business) in the leads, shooting all set to take place in englad, and reports of adnan sami doing the music!! this movie looks like its worth waiting for...
Posted 25 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic