One Saima One Topic..

47086 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. it was bound 2 happend some day, right?! lol. (j/k)

ydakh jee.....and anyone else interested...i have a little story 2 share with ya'll!

back home in pak, my cousin is getting married. the valima is 2morrow, and among the guests expected: rambo, waris baig and SHAAN!!! they are all good friends with the groom! my khala said she will make ALL three of them give personalized messages 2 me, in the wedding video!!! no joke! i'm all pumped up now. lol.

i requested that shaan give the message 'humayon gujjar' style, but i guess that would be pushing it, right!?! LOL. nonetheless, my uncle and khala said they would make sure all 3 lolly stars give me a message in the video!! NFAKFan37991.3822453704
Posted 05 Jan 2004

madmax says
unsticky this topic
Posted 05 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
hey that's good news nfakfan, stars greeting u, wat more could ya ask for haan...

madmax, awaam iske khilaaf hai yaar
Posted 05 Jan 2004

madmax says
to phir hum bhi new topics open karna shorou kar detay hain
Posted 06 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
SRK_FANATIC said:

hey that's good news nfakfan, stars greeting u, wat more could ya ask for haan...

madmax, awaam iske khilaaf hai yaar

exactly yaar! i'm all jacked up 2 see the movie now! lol.
Posted 08 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
madmax said:

to phir hum bhi new topics open karna shorou kar detay hain

sau-bismillah. aapko kon rok raha hai?! lol.
Posted 08 Jan 2004

golimaro says
start a new topic
Posted 09 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
about wat
Posted 09 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
how abt a new topic on.....saima?! lol. j/k
Posted 15 Jan 2004

golimaro says
sab ko mera salam
Posted 15 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
VA-LAIKUM ASALAAM....
Posted 16 Jan 2004

Rain Man says
w.salaam
Posted 17 Jan 2004

ymahmood says
GoliMar Says "sab ko mera salam "

w'salam

Posted 17 Jan 2004

umair16 says
GO SAIMA . . lol
Posted 22 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. now we're talkin'!!! i agree!! lol.
Posted 22 Jan 2004

umair16 says
Samia should keep doing what she likes . their could be 5 or 6 people in janubaba that done like her but i know their 1000 of people in pakistan and some around the workld or respeect her for her talent and not body or looks .

But she should try and act in roles more suited to her apperence . cos in larki punjaban bnoth shamily and saima didnt make a good pair but thats not their fult the directors makes that up.

Not that am saying sayed noors a bad directors . lol
Posted 22 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
umair16 my yaar, i agree 100%!!!

i'm so glad 2 FINALLY speak 2 someone who can think with an open mind. i 2 know MANY people who respect saima 4 her talent (other things don't matter as much to them)! i fall into this category myself!!

soon enough, i think she'll revamp her roles in movies. its her own decision tho! if anybody (*coughs* paki lion!!) doesnt like it....they don't have 2 watch!! right?!?!
Posted 23 Jan 2004

sanam411 says
omg!!1 lucky saima!
Posted 24 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

umair16 my yaar, i agree 100%!!!

i'm so glad 2 FINALLY speak 2 someone who can think with an open mind. i 2 know MANY people who respect saima 4 her talent (other things don't matter as much to them)! i fall into this category myself!!

soon enough, i think she'll revamp her roles in movies. its her own decision tho! if anybody (*coughs* paki lion!!) doesnt like it....they don't have 2 watch!! right?!?!

hahahahaha u checked the larki punjaban comments? there are more peoples who hate saima then respect her! and get the fact right u are talking bullsh*t and post commetns wich are based on YOUR OWN VIEW not by other peoples!
Posted 24 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

hahahahaha u checked the larki punjaban comments? there are more peoples who hate saima then respect her! and get the fact right u are talking bullsh*t and post commetns wich are based on YOUR OWN VIEW not by other peoples!

duh paki lion. OFFCOURSE i'm postin' my own view, einstien. WHY THE HELL WOULD I POST OTHER PEOPLE'S VIEWS???? unlike u, i can make up my own mind, and i don't have 2 follow other people's opinions (ie: saima).
Posted 24 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion said:

duh paki lion. OFFCOURSE i'm postin' my own view, einstien. WHY THE HELL WOULD I POST OTHER PEOPLE'S VIEWS???? unlike u, i can make up my own mind, and i don't have 2 follow other people's opinions (ie: saima).
coz u are saying saima is the best actrice and she is the queen of lollywood! and if any indian sees this comments then he will laugh at us..but thanx god that comments is ur own view!
Posted 24 Jan 2004

sanam411 says
omg!...U TWO................
Posted 25 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

coz u are saying saima is the best actrice and she is the queen of lollywood! and if any indian sees this comments then he will laugh at us..but thanx god that comments is ur own view!

yup! its my view/opinion that she's the best; and my opinion is based on personal expreience (watching her movies) based on countless articles i have read stating the same thing (she's the best), and not 2 mention based on the suggestion of other actresses (resham, noor, veena etc.)!

i've already explained/provided proof 2 u, but u choose 2 ignore it, so i've decided to stop having this conversation with u!! u're repetitive comments, r getting old. lol. NFAKFan38011.0570949074
Posted 25 Jan 2004

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion said:

yup! its my view/opinion that she's the best; and my opinion is based on personal expreience (watching her movies) based on countless articles i have read stating the same thing (she's the best), and not 2 mention based on the suggestion of other actresses (resham, noor, veena etc.)!

i've already explained/provided proof 2 u, but u choose 2 ignore it, so i've decided to stop having this conversation with u!! u're repetitive comments, r getting old. lol.
if i am getting old (my age is 20) then what do u think about saima then..she is 43? then she is tooooooooo old to star into moviez na? but u still thinks she is young looking...well i dont get it anymore
Posted 25 Jan 2004

sanam411 says
hmmm all i can say is LUCKY SAIMA!....40 PAGES...all about her...wah wah!!.
Posted 25 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol @ sanam!

whats wrong with u paki lion, yaar?!?!?! i said YOUR COMMENTS r getting old. lol. NOT YOU!!

Posted 25 Jan 2004

sanam411 says
hahahahaha!!! andd ah ur 20 years old...eh!!..
Posted 25 Jan 2004

PowerCurve says
Saima...needs improvement...alot
Posted 26 Jan 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol.
Posted 26 Jan 2004

one saima....more topics
Posted 26 Jan 2004

Reply to Topic