One Saima One Topic..

46974 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

aSiMa says

you guys lets not fight here okay
i like the fact that nfkfan goes for actor or actress acting because some people just go for there looks don't get him wrong if he likes saime thats beacuse
she does act good in some of the movies and i like it that he looks at the acting .
so leave him alone.
Posted 25 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
thank u asima!

i'm glad u see things my way (acting talent). its how actors/actresses rightfully should be judged!
Posted 26 Nov 2003

aSiMa says

No problem

but sorry i must say i don't like the pic u have put on
it scares me
Posted 27 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. sorry! lekin its my favorite wrestler! darnay valee koi baat nahi! lol.

vaisay i was thinkin' abt chaning it neways, so i'll do it now....

howz this new one!? teek hai?!
Posted 27 Nov 2003

aSiMa says

Thats why better
thanks
Posted 27 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol
n/p
Posted 27 Nov 2003

aSiMa says

nfakfan,,,,where in canada do u live??
Posted 28 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
toronto...

where in pakistan do you live?!
Posted 28 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
i love how paki lion, iman and teen sahib are nowhere 2 be seen or heard from just when 2 movies staring saima release, and preliminary repots/comments praise her performances and show NO complaints abt her acting, OR what they seem 2 bash her for: her looks or her weight!

Posted 29 Nov 2003

whkhan1 says
To all Saima Bashers !!!
If you were lucky enough to watch LP I hope you will shutup for ever.
For the first time on screen (Due to quality picture) you can see her beautifull blue eyes, Her tall slim figure,her clear and sexy voice and above all her excellent performans.
She is a class act and every pakistani should be proud of her.
Posted 29 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
WHKHAN1.......WELCOME!!!! u and i will be great buddies, i can tell u that right now. lol. i agree 200% with u!
Posted 29 Nov 2003

whkhan1 says
NFAKFan
Thankyou very much.
Look forward to chatting with you on tnis forum !!!
Posted 29 Nov 2003

IMAN says
whkhan1 said:

To all Saima Bashers !!!
If you were lucky enough to watch LP I hope you will shutup for ever.
For the first time on screen (Due to quality picture) you can see her beautifull blue eyes, Her tall slim figure,her clear and sexy voice and above all her excellent performans.
She is a class act and every pakistani should be proud of her.

Shut up forever UR FUNNY....and u mean blue CONTACTS>..
and about her voice oHHH my god someone plz tell these ppl that her voice sux...its a kid's voice man...u ppl need to get a life and look at the bright side...
Posted 29 Nov 2003

aSiMa says
I am from lahore

and where are you in canada iman??
Posted 29 Nov 2003

whkhan1 says
Iman
You are right you do need to get a life.
you sound like one of those sad people who don't have much going on in their life, and they need to knock other people for satisfaction.
She does't wear contacts, If you think she sounds like a kid replace the batteries in your hearing aid.
Posted 30 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
heyy alll!!.....yes yes SANAMZ back!!...

argue as much as u want....just lettin ya all know..that be in limits....dont fight...u know.....cause as ya all know im the mod...and my job is to block people (which is fun)....edit or delete posts.....so just stay in limits and dont fight....everythin will be fine!...

back to the topic

seriously guyes....... i dont know why u guyes judgin her by the way she looks..... why not actin u know..... why her looks....she is fine for her age...... she can act!... which is good..... i mean we need actresses like her.....reemma who is preety ( i guess)...can not act......i mean i saw one of her movies....and i was like damn couldnt tell if she was actin or what u know!...u gotta admit she is better than reema and all!.... pata nahi!..... u guyes are not even lookin at her talent she has!...bas lookss looks looks!... well that proves one thing... all of u judge people by the way they look... dont care how they are from inside..... errrr!...
Posted 30 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
khan-sahib (whkhan1) once again, you're right on all accounts. as 4 saima's eyes tho...that may be the ONE thnig IMAN is right abt....saima's real eyes are green, i think, but i may be wrong. i've seen alot of movies with her, and she has green eyes in all of 'em. who knows tho, and who cares...only people like iman and paki lion who care more abt looks.
lol @ the hearing aid comment.

and sanam jee....u're right 2! we should keep this topic goin' as a DEBATE and not 'fight.' your also right that saima's a great actress, and she should be judged 4 her talent. BUT if some people want 2 bring up voices, looks, weight and so on...we can go blow 4 blow with them on that level 2! how u ask?! well....(not that it matters) but saima has lost considerable weight (see her pic in the topic labelled: EID AND FILMSTARS). she may have a high pitched voice but ACTING usually calls for such dialogue. and 4 a 40+ year old woman....she looks FINE.
Posted 30 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
bas SHEZ GOOD FOR HER AGE.........AND BAS!..... mera sar!...
Posted 30 Nov 2003

aSiMa says
let me just correct you guyz saima's real eyez are brown she alwayz puts diff contacts on..and don't argue here whkhan Iman is right in her point of view and you are right in yours iman doesn't like her and thats her opinion everyone has diferent opinions i think we shoulden't talk about saima if anyone wants to talk about her well then they should say something good we are all muslims and we shoulden't say nothing bad about another muslim.
Posted 30 Nov 2003

IMAN says
whkhan1 said:

Iman
You are right you do need to get a life.
you sound like one of those sad people who don't have much going on in their life, and they need to knock other people for satisfaction.
She does't wear contacts, If you think she sounds like a kid replace the batteries in your hearing aid.

WOW im amazed how did you know i have nothing going in my life???....this is a disscussion board ISN'T it well i am saying what i think about her if u can't take what ppl are writing then why you READING??? and for your information she DOES wear Contacts >..OKay..and about her voice well even SHAAN himself said it in an interview that saima has a childish kind of voice..
Posted 30 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol @ sanam

i think asima's right...
Posted 30 Nov 2003

well guyzz...
stop fighting....i m here to tell ya dat "SAIMA'S EYES ARE GREENISH BLUE"....
lolzzzzzz.......ain't dey.......
     c ya.........
Posted 30 Nov 2003

whkhan1 says
Shut up forever UR FUNNY....and u mean blue CONTACTS>..
and about her voice oHHH my god someone plz tell these ppl that her voice sux...its a kid's voice man...u ppl need to get a life and look at the bright side...

Iman
If you just want to express your opinion, Which you are perfectly intitled to. Why write things like "u ppl need to get a life". This is being personal and has nothing to do with the subject being discussed.
The fact is sima looks young and beautifull in LP,and most importantly she has given superb performance.
I also know that in lot of her other films she is overweight and hence looks old.
But wait and see her in LP,I am sure you will change your opinion !!!
Posted 30 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
PartTimeLuver said:

well guyzz...
stop fighting....i m here to tell ya dat "SAIMA'S EYES ARE GREENISH BLUE"....
lolzzzzzz.......ain't dey.......
     c ya.........

thats what i think yaar! lol. more green than blue....

even @ the musical premiere 4 lp, she was dressed as plainly as could be....yet her eyes were green...which leads me 2 belive...if she didn't dress up (clothes or make-up wise) why would she put contacts on?! get what i mean?!... just a thought!
Posted 30 Nov 2003

umair16 says
she might have a eye sight problem . just a though . . but she looked good in Larki Punjaban
Posted 30 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
oye app sab na!!!!.... apni apni opinion now bas shush!

saima.........lucky woman!.......sab ko dekho na...kiss tarah side lay rahay hein!.....*sigh*
Posted 30 Nov 2003

paki lion says
very goog movie but the heroine is very fat saima look like shamil mother in this movie.shamil is fine acter. we like shamil khan bcz of shamil many people see this movie. AWAIZ

The guy in the film is so hooooooot. Anybody would be happy to do a film with him. because i know i would. But the simia is soo ugllllly. Did u guys know that the actor is doing a drama called "aag" and it comes on prime tv on tuesday nights. Its the only drama i like because the actor is in it!!!!!!!11
S***T

You cast the worst actress saima in the film. it must be flopped
Nawaz Bhutta

Assallahmuallaikum!I must agree that Larki Punjaban is a magnificent and an astonishing movie. I am sure that this movie will get a wonderful response. I just wanted to say that Syed Noor, before casting people in this movie, you should have looked around for someone else instead of Saima. Believe me, if this film becomes a flop, it's going to be because of Siama. There's nothing to mind in my message. For next time, please don't cast Siama in any of your movies. I am sorry to say this but she looks like Shamil's mother. If you really want to cast her in any of your movies, then please get another actor who is old enough for her to work with her. Thank you! Keep trying and good luck! Khudahaffiz! Best of luck for your coming movies! By the way, Happy Ramadan!
Noor

WHEN WILL THIS DISGUSTING MOVIE FINALLY BE RELEASED? I WISH IT'LL BE THE FLOPEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME.I CAN CONSIDER A BETTER NAME FOR THIS MOVIE AND ITS (MAA BUTCHHA)OOOOH SAIMA HOW BIG BREASTEN YOU'RE? YOU COVERED ALL THE SHAMYL INTO THEM..WELL SAYED NOOR KEEP ON f**kING SAIMA;)
Saima's hater no.1

hi guys Mr.vakas u r right.saima is ugly old women.pata nahi ye loogon ko kya ho gaya hai k saima ko pasand kartay hain.itni bhari film ho gai hai us ki waja se. that's all bye
fatima

Hi guys wot do u say about saima i think if the film will flop...this all will happen due to samia's big face....
vakas

SAEED NOOR I HAVE SEEN YOUR MOSTLY PICTURE SIR YOUR FILMS ARE NUMBER 1 BUT PLZ CHANGE YOUR FILM NAME LARKIPUNJABAN TO "AMMAPUNJABAN" IT FITS ON SAIMA AUNTY THE HERO LOOKS HER SON I NOW EVERYTHING IS FEAR IN LOVE AND WAR BUT NOT SO MUCH YOUR VIWERS DISAPIONT I HOPE YOU DIDNT MIND ALLAH HAFIZ MONA SAJJAD

personally dont think Saima is fit for this larki punjaban role. Sure she has a Punjabi look and body, but if Syed Noor really wanted her then he shouldve gotten a tall, broad, a "thaet" punjabi guy, not Shamyl Khan who is thin and hardly suits the role. Saima needs to lose weight if she wants to compete with the other smart actresses. She is getting old with the passage of time and desperately needs to either lose weight or stop working altogether.

Mona SajjadMaliha Ali Dad

there is more anti saima comments..but thats enuff for today...
Posted 01 Dec 2003

aSiMa says

paki lion are u female or male

and iman where r u in canada u dind't answer my question yaar??
Posted 01 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
To PAKI lion
All these people obviousley haven't seen LP.
Just wait and see her in LP and I am sure all these people will take their rude remarks back.
You know the sad thing is Sima is the only pak actress who never speaks bad about anybody, yet she is the target of everybody's jokes and insults.
I have never defended her before watching LP, but now that she has put so much effort to loose weight and looks fantastic in LP It's time for people to forget old Saima and apperciate the new larki.
Posted 01 Dec 2003

IMAN says
whkhan1 said:

To PAKI lion
All these people obviousley haven't seen LP.
Just wait and see her in LP and I am sure all these people will take their rude remarks back.
You know the sad thing is Sima is the only pak actress who never speaks bad about anybody, yet she is the target of everybody's jokes and insults.
I have never defended her before watching LP, but now that she has put so much effort to loose weight and looks fantastic in LP It's time for people to forget old Saima and apperciate the new larki.

Okay bhai jaan if u say so..we will apperciate the new larki...anyways im from scarborough...asima sorry for the late answer.!/.
Posted 01 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic