One Saima One Topic..

46971 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
about aish n her looks again...ahem ahem

Shez got the looks that's why ppl notice her acting, n other are good actress but not as pretty as her that's why ppl don't notice their acting, u're right...

but then again, ugly actresses or UGLY ppl...ofcourse no one's gona notice...so simple...
yehi hai dustoor dunya ka, aur hum hain dunya mein...

aish karo mere yaaro...

tata bye bye
Posted 18 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
sanam you're right on all accounts!

paki lion, i'm sorry but you need 2 get your story straight! sometimes your against saima for her weight and sometimes her age. newsflash: EVERYONE AGES!! you, me, saima, and everyone! we all get older. that doesn't mean she has 2 stop acting. when she's 80....if these 'newcomers' can act as well as she can...then yes saima will retire. but 2 date NOBODY HAS. if zara and all these other 'thinner, younger' actresses were better than saima, she would have been outta lollywood LONG AGO!

Posted 18 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

sanam you're right on all accounts!

paki lion, i'm sorry but you need 2 get your story straight! sometimes your against saima for her weight and sometimes her age. newsflash: EVERYONE AGES!! you, me, saima, and everyone! we all get older. that doesn't mean she has 2 stop acting. when she's 80....if these 'newcomers' can act as well as she can...then yes saima will retire. but 2 date NOBODY HAS. if zara and all these other 'thinner, younger' actresses were better than saima, she would have been outta lollywood LONG AGO!

come on man...u are so stupid like i dont know...but get the fact right....u compare her wid the average bollywood/hollywood/lollywood actreses she is really damn old...and too big...and what are u talkign about..she is still in lollywood coz no one can out cast her....like she is soooooo good actrice...she is not all that ok!she is not a super star if u think so...shah rukh khan is the best actor of bollywood but it doesn't means no one can become super star or what so ever...why dont u understand looks and age does play matter in films..i bet u wont even care if she becomes a nanny and has a big belly and still playing a leading role...where the hell do u come from man!
Posted 18 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
i'm not as superficial as you paki lion. looks don't matter with me as much as talent. you have no taste when it comes 2 talent.

and you're beginning 2 be like ricky boy (springstepper). you either don't know how 2 read or you're only reading what you want 2. when did i say nobody can be a superstar after saima??? i said WHEN SOMEONE SHOWS THEY HAVE MORE TALENT...SAIMA WILL/SHOULD LEAVE. i've said this A MILLION TIMES, and 4 some reason you don't seem 2 understand.
Posted 18 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

i'm not as superficial as you paki lion. looks don't matter with me as much as talent. you have no taste when it comes 2 talent.

and you're beginning 2 be like ricky boy (springstepper). you either don't know how 2 read or you're only reading what you want 2. when did i say nobody can be a superstar after saima??? i said WHEN SOMEONE SHOWS THEY HAVE MORE TALENT...SAIMA WILL/SHOULD LEAVE. i've said this A MILLION TIMES, and 4 some reason you don't seem 2 understand.

coz u are talkign like there is still no talented actresses...
Posted 18 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
yaar DID I SAY THAT?!?!?! i said their talent is not AS GOOD AS saima's! thats all!

otherwise zara, veena malik, and all of these ladies have some talent. they're still new tho. when they have enough experience under their belt, and they can compete at the same level as saima...then she will graciously exit lollywood as its lead heroine (i think).

but until then....why should saima leave?! does she not have a right 2 make movies and earn a living? if u don't like watching her...DON'T WATCH!!!! but don't say she should leave and let these other ladies take over. why should she?? does she OWE THEM SOMETHING!?!?!!!! panga le saktee hain yeh actresses saima ke sath, to lelain (talent wise)!!! lol. otherwise she's not going ANYWHERE any time soon!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
i dont know PAKILION....i have no clue what ur tryin say here....i mean what is this 80 thing about....pata nahi app kia kehna chatay ho.......

SAIMA is a good actress....who carez about the looks...i dont care...u wanna judge her by how she looks like....and dont wanna judge her by the talent she is....well thats just stupid man.....lets talk about REKHA HERE....the role she playz....do not suit her..i mean she does the kind of rolez.that are...like WOW!..u know...what the hell she is doin...toh like why not saima..why r u so against saima playin leadin roles...she got talent..she can do it..why not then...i actually like saima BETTER then reema and resham and all....i mean if saima can play a lead role then why not....therez hardly any GOOD actresses in Lollywood....so till they find someone that can act far more better then her...then i think she should stop playing leadin roles....BUT DO WE HAVE ANY ACTRESSES THAT CAN REALLY DO A GOOD JOB IN ACTIN...errr! i dont know!!....so i think SAIMA SHOULD NOT RETIRE...or haan...LIKE NF SAID...IF U DONT LIKE WATCHING HER THEN DONT WATCH!....NO ONEZ FORCING U TO WATCH HER!...
Posted 19 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
thank u so much sanam jee! mera sar dard ho raha tha, dealing with paki lion and others, trying 2 explain that saima - when looked at for her talent - is a good actress. and they kept throwing her looks/age in my face?!

and 2 add 2 u're example (rekha)....madhuri is also old and not as fit as these newer actresses. nobody complains abt her. nobody complains abt jackie sheroff, or sunjay dutt either! they're ALL old and (some) ugly, but they can all act well.

Posted 19 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

yaar DID I SAY THAT?!?!?! i said their talent is not AS GOOD AS saima's! thats all!

otherwise zara, veena malik, and all of these ladies have some talent. they're still new tho. when they have enough experience under their belt, and they can compete at the same level as saima...then she will graciously exit lollywood as its lead heroine (i think).

but until then....why should saima leave?! does she not have a right 2 make movies and earn a living? if u don't like watching her...DON'T WATCH!!!! but don't say she should leave and let these other ladies take over. why should she?? does she OWE THEM SOMETHING!?!?!!!! panga le saktee hain yeh actresses saima ke sath, to lelain (talent wise)!!! lol. otherwise she's not going ANYWHERE any time soon!

thats what i mean..u think saima is much much better then other actrice..come one man! saima's talents is not all that..
Posted 19 Nov 2003

Ok I am fed up with this Saima Talk.Pakilion,SRK_Fanatic u r rite but i strongly disagree with sanam and ustad jee that she is a da best havent u seen sara chodary,zara sheikh,iman ali,tehreem and aysha khan
Posted 19 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

thank u so much sanam jee! mera sar dard ho raha tha, dealing with paki lion and others, trying 2 explain that saima - when looked at for her talent - is a good actress. and they kept throwing her looks/age in my face?!

and 2 add 2 u're example (rekha)....madhuri is also old and not as fit as these newer actresses. nobody complains abt her. nobody complains abt jackie sheroff, or sunjay dutt either! they're ALL old and (some) ugly, but they can all act well.

come on all these guyz are not sooooo old looking ...while saima does!aur nfakfan and sanam jee..i am not disappointed that u dont agree wid my opinions coz i know very well 99% peoples around the world are fed up wid saima coz she doesn't suits as a idol...
Posted 19 Nov 2003

paki lion says
TeenTracker said:

Ok I am fed up with this Saima Talk.Pakilion,SRK_Fanatic u r rite but i strongly disagree with sanam and ustad jee that she is a da best havent u seen sara chodary,zara sheikh,iman ali,tehreem and aysha khan

yeah all are better looking then saima..they have talents as well...
Posted 19 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

thats what i mean..u think saima is much much better then other actrice..come one man! saima's talents is not all that..

2 bad paki lion! i have my own opinion. her acting, 4 me, IS all that. i don't always go 4 looks. and besides, she's not a model. she's an ACTRESS. a better one than the rest, currently!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
TeenTracker said:

badshah, they're all okay...i never said they are bad! but they're talent is still raw, whereas saima's is proven through many hit movies! these other ladies only have 1-2 each! their talent will get better with more movies/hits, and thats when i'll admit, saima should retire!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

come on all these guyz are not sooooo old looking ...while saima does!aur nfakfan and sanam jee..i am not disappointed that u dont agree wid my opinions coz i know very well 99% peoples around the world are fed up wid saima coz she doesn't suits as a idol...

paki lion....you just have a personal vendetta against saima. usne aap ko kuch kiya hoga pichlay janam may, 4 u 2 hate her so much. LOL. just 4 the sake of putting saima down, you're saying rekha, sunjay dutt, and jackie sheroff DON'T LOOK OLD?!?! hahahahaha!! yaar....please tell me you're joking!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
ayesha khan is the best no doubt...same goes for sara...
Posted 19 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion said:

paki lion....you just have a personal vendetta against saima. usne aap ko kuch kiya hoga pichlay janam may, 4 u 2 hate her so much. LOL. just 4 the sake of putting saima down, you're saying rekha, sunjay dutt, and jackie sheroff DON'T LOOK OLD?!?! hahahahaha!! yaar....please tell me you're joking!
even if u think they are old...they have many fans around the world...they dotn look bad even if they have to star opposite newcomers...if u put saima opposite newcomers its looks like a nanny is standing opposite her grandchild...and beside that..all the 'old' actors are now turning into producing moviez...they are not most sought actors anymore...
Posted 19 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
they continue 2 act nonetheless. u're asking saima 2 leave altogether.

and how would u know they have fans all around the world??? u don't speak for EVERY pakistani....and alot of us actually LIKE saima. so she 2 has a lot of fans worldwide.

as 4 those indian actors lookin ok with newcomers....again thats your own opinion. if its ok 4 them, its ok 4 saima. be realistic man. for others, saima looks fine with the new guy in LP.
Posted 19 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

they continue 2 act nonetheless. u're asking saima 2 leave altogether.

and how would u know they have fans all around the world??? u don't speak for EVERY pakistani....and alot of us actually LIKE saima. so she 2 has a lot of fans worldwide.

QUOTE] hahahaha....saima has a lots of fans...lolz..ask all the janubaba members who are fan of saima..then u will see its nothing..only u and sanam jee...no body else...get the fact right man!

Posted 19 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
paki lion....is JB the only source of things?! LOL. get real yaar. EVERY PAKISTANI IS NOT ON JANUBABA. LOL, LOL, LOL. just because most people don't like her here, doesn't mean she only has 2 fans.

and besides, my point is, you're making no sense. if its ok 4 the other old actors/actresses 2 continue 2 act and play lead roles, its okay 4 saima. how is it that they look ok with young people but saima doesnt??? this is a classic example of a pakistani (you), putting down a fellow pakistani (saima) and thats why lollywood is in the state it is in right now.
Posted 19 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion....is JB the only source of things?! LOL. get real yaar. EVERY PAKISTANI IS NOT ON JANUBABA. LOL, LOL, LOL. just because most people don't like her here, doesn't mean she only has 2 fans.

and besides, my point is, you're making no sense. if its ok 4 the other old actors/actresses 2 continue 2 act and play lead roles, its okay 4 saima. how is it that they look ok with young people but saima doesnt??? this is a classic example of a pakistani (you), putting down a fellow pakistani (saima) and thats why lollywood is in the state it is in right now.

lollywood will only improve if the filmwallahs knows our tastes...if they know what kind of moviez we wants to see then lollywood will improved...so also the cast!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
thats funny....how come lollywood filmwallahs are depending on larki punjaban then?! whose in that cast?! LOL.
Posted 19 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

thats funny....how come lollywood filmwallahs are depending on larki punjaban then?! whose in that cast?! LOL.

see thats what i mean..u dont have tastes..u dont know what we pakitanis peoples wants to see..
Posted 19 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
u're not making any sense paki lion! u said lolly will improve when the film wallahs know 'our tastes.' i'm telling u....they're banking on larki punjaban 2 bring people back 2 the cinema...and saima is in the movie! that means in their mind...saima IS our taste! thats why they cast her in a movie that is being so heavily depended on! lol. people may not go ESPECIALLY 2 see saima...but she's in it nonetheless, proving she's still got it!!
Posted 19 Nov 2003

sanam411 says
AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE seriously PAKILION....what r u tryin to sayin here...i meannn get ur facts right...ITS OK FOR OTHER BUDHAS to play lead roles....but its not ok if saima playz lead roles...now come on...man....u make no sense here......!!!!...
Posted 20 Nov 2003

Rain Man says
Posted 20 Nov 2003

lol but NFAKFAN jee aap saima ki gr8 flops ko bhool rahe hain
Posted 20 Nov 2003

paki lion says
TeenTracker said:

exactly...he thinks bringing saima back is in the interest of all the pakistani viewers...gimme a break yaar..and he thinks his tastes are the same like all pakistani viewers...
Posted 20 Nov 2003

sayed Noors Uff yea beveeya on prime tv on eid day!!!!!
Posted 20 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
TeenTracker said:

lol. jinaab aap estimate karlo....

saima: 10 hits, 100 flops
sana: 1 hit, 100 flops
meera: 2 hits, 100 flops
zara: 1 hit, (2 max) 10 flops

......u people see where i'm goin' with this?! mana ke saima ki kafee flops hain. BUT SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!
Posted 20 Nov 2003

Reply to Topic