One Saima One Topic..

46973 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lollywoodfan said:

sayed Noors Uff yea beveeya on prime tv on eid day!!!!!

thanks lollyfan!

i have this on vcd. it is a VERY funny movie! if nobody here has seen it...watch it on eid! u won't regret! plus saima's in it!!!! she's average in this movie. but she's in it nonetheless! maummar steals the show!
Posted 20 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

TeenTracker said:

lol but NFAKFAN jee aap saima ki gr8 flops ko bhool rahe hain

lol. jinaab aap estimate karlo....

saima: 10 hits, 100 flops
sana: 1 hit, 100 flops
meera: 2 hits, 100 flops
zara: 1 hit, (2 max) 10 flops

zara sheikh 10 flops?????she only starred in tere pyaar mein wich was superhit..and chalo ishq larain..wich was a flop..now she has the next movies in the pipeline: laaj, pehla pehla pyaar, salakhain, commando..so where do u get the 10 other moviez from???and if its true that saima has a lots of hits..so what? u happy now??it wont change my mind to appreciate saima or to support her!
Posted 20 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
did i ask u 2 support saima?! lol. i said if u don't like her.....DON'T WATCH HER MOVIES! and if u think she should leave....u're entitled to think so! but that doesn't mean you're right. age doesnt determine how long u stay in acting, talent does.

as 4 zara...i said ESTIMATE!!! and laaj isn't exactly a hit. also...commando...if it becomes popular...guess who ELSE IS IN IT!!!! LOL, LOL, LOL!!! nonetheless my point is 2 show, EVERY actress and even acotrs in lollywood have more flops than hits!
Posted 20 Nov 2003

Moosa Khan also to be shown on eid on prime tv
Posted 21 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
thanks again! how abt YDAKH?? will they show that?

and i hope my buddy paki lion and my ustaad jee tracker sahib notice....PTV is showing 2 movies, BOTH with a certain heroine in the lead! LOL.
Posted 21 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
PAKI LION, AND USTAAD JEE (tracker sahib)....you can't make fun of saima's weight anymore!!!!! i just saw an interview/show which featured saima and she has lost MAD weight!!!! no joke. her face even looks considerably thinner now.

shooting 4 commando, lp, and most of her other movies has been complete 4 a while now. so what u see in the pics for these movies is TOTALLY different from what she looks like TODAY - AS WE SPEAK!

it didn't matter 2 me anyways (her weight) but now u guys have lost one of your 'points' against her!!! lol. just thought i'd let u know!
Posted 21 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

thanks again! how abt YDAKH?? will they show that?

and i hope my buddy paki lion and my ustaad jee tracker sahib notice....PTV is showing 2 movies, BOTH with a certain heroine in the lead! LOL.

i am not ur buddy ok!
Posted 21 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

PAKI LION, AND USTAAD JEE (tracker sahib)....you can't make fun of saima's weight anymore!!!!! i just saw an interview/show which featured saima and she has lost MAD weight!!!! no joke. her face even looks considerably thinner now.

shooting 4 commando, lp, and most of her other movies has been complete 4 a while now. so what u see in the pics for these movies is TOTALLY different from what she looks like TODAY - AS WE SPEAK!

it didn't matter 2 me anyways (her weight) but now u guys have lost one of your 'points' against her!!! lol. just thought i'd let u know!

not slim enough..she should shed more weight..
Posted 21 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
have u even seen her now? 'shed more weight'????
Posted 21 Nov 2003

mountain of flesh stupid expressions and over acting best describ saima
Posted 22 Nov 2003

and she is fat cow
Posted 22 Nov 2003

paki lion says
TeenTracker said:

and she is fat cow

exactly!
Posted 22 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
u said it tracker sahib! better over-acting, than NO acting at all like other lolly females. lol.
Posted 22 Nov 2003

IMAN says
Yooooo nfkanfan...you have a lot to say holy crap
kya app ney saro ki history rakhey hai about how many flops they have n how many hits they have n i must say DO U SEE MAHDURI COMIN IN ANY MOVIES NOW NOOOOOOOO u don't cuz shes old.. there r new talents there n they have no time 2 take mahduri but... mahduri is out n i believe saima should be out to i bet u guyz later on after several years saima will...take over as bahar n come in a mother's role n guess who the son is goin to be SHAAN........lol
Posted 23 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
is it the way i write, or are some you guys really that dense? lol. i said ESTIMATE the amount of hits/flops! bottom line tho...everyone has more flops than hits.

and newsflash....madhuri's slated 2 make between 2-3 movies this year. she's taken a hiatus, but she DEFINATELY has not retired. don't belive me??!....just wait and see. in fact she's making a movie where a young guy falls in love with an older woman. there goes your theory abt madhuri not making movies due 2 her age.
Posted 23 Nov 2003

paki lion says
IMAN said:

Yooooo nfkanfan...you have a lot to say holy crap
kya app ney saro ki history rakhey hai about how many flops they have n how many hits they have n i must say DO U SEE MAHDURI COMIN IN ANY MOVIES NOW NOOOOOOOO u don't cuz shes old.. there r new talents there n they have no time 2 take mahduri but... mahduri is out n i believe saima should be out to i bet u guyz later on after several years saima will...take over as bahar n come in a mother's role n guess who the son is goin to be SHAAN........lol

oh choro yaar..saima is his sapno ki rani..
Posted 23 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
paki lion, you've really proven 2 be a big loser u know that.

did i ever ask u or anyone else 2 like saima? u're so ignorant. i said if you don't like her....don't watch her movies. and u proceed 2 post a topic/survey claiming i'm trying 2 make everyone see things my way???? can u read man? if anything, YOU'RE trying 2 impose you're anti-saima crusade on me, since i'm the only one who appreciates her. nobody's been able 2 do it in the past, and u sure as hell won't either. cause unlike u people, i appreciate talent, which saima has.

if u don't like her, you're free 2 voice u're opinions and u've done so. so why is it that it bothers u, or iman or anyone else, when i voice mine??? talk abt double standards. just cause i like her talent, she's my 'sapno ki rani'???? whatever u say paki lion.
Posted 23 Nov 2003

IMAN says

Okay u know what what ever U say nafkfan....
ur the only one in favor of saima so who wins out of 10 ppl ur the only one who really likes her...fine i don't blame u its ur opinion...but come on look at the bright side there r other actress...there is a new movie comin up pehla pehla pyar n tHANK allah saims not there...n by the way how old r u 30...??....juss guessing
Posted 23 Nov 2003

aSiMa says

i don't like saima either
she is not an actress she is a machine
i like zara and resham and sana
Posted 23 Nov 2003

paki lion says
IMAN said:

...n by the way how old r u 30...??....juss guessing

good question..and i want to know nfakfan wether u want to marry saima or not????
Posted 24 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
IMAN said:

Okay u know what what ever U say nafkfan....
ur the only one in favor of saima so who wins out of 10 ppl ur the only one who really likes her

- thats funny. i didn't know this was a competition? and besides...i'm not the ONLY one who likes her. there's a hand full of others on this board.

...fine i don't blame u its ur opinion...but come on look at the bright side there r other actress...there is a new movie comin up pehla pehla pyar n tHANK allah saims not there...

- i heard abt pehla pehla pyar...and salakhien as well 4 that matter. both seem like good movies. i prefer resham (again, *TALENT WISE*) over zara so i'm lookin' more 4ward 2 P3 than salakhein (which only has zara + meera...and lets not go there).

n by the way how old r u 30...??....juss guessing

- u guessed wrong. how old r u, 12?? just guessing...

Posted 24 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

good question..and i want to know nfakfan wether u want to marry saima or not????

no paki lion i don't.

in your head, if appreciating saima's talent and defending it, means i want 2/should marry her...than going by that theory, you would be married and divorced a hundred times, seeing as how u prefer/defend/appreciate any and every actress over saima.
Posted 24 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion said:

no paki lion i don't.

in your head, if appreciating saima's talent and defending it, means i want 2/should marry her...than going by that theory, you would be married and divorced a hundred times, seeing as how u prefer/defend/appreciate any and every actress over saima.
there are a lots of other women..but u keeps talkign non stop about saima and u becomes horny whenever u see her face or fat belly..thats why i was wondering wether u want ot marry her or not..
Posted 24 Nov 2003

Yea Dill app ka Huwa is avilable on VCD !!!! And Moosa Khan on DVD!!! EID MUBARAKE EVERYONE !!!
Posted 24 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
paki lion said:

there are a lots of other women..but u keeps talkign non stop about saima and u becomes horny whenever u see her face or fat belly..thats why i was wondering wether u want ot marry her or not..

horny when i see her face and belly??? you're officially a bigger idiot than i thought. here i'am telling you i admire her acting talent, and 2 u, that means i'm horny??? YOU'RE THE HORNY TOAD who sees and judges ladies 4 whats below their neck. you're the one who loves zara, meera, veena, sana, sara, and so on 4 other reasons than their talent, and i'm horny??? whatever u say retard. u should think b4 u speak/type paki lion.
Posted 24 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
lollywoodfan said:

Yea Dill app ka Huwa is avilable on VCD !!!! And Moosa Khan on DVD!!! EID MUBARAKE EVERYONE !!!

khair mubarik lollywfan!

and where did u hear of the vcd/dvd?!
Posted 24 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

paki lion said:

horny when i see her face and belly??? you're officially a bigger idiot than i thought. here i'am telling you i admire her acting talent, and 2 u, that means i'm horny??? YOU'RE THE HORNY TOAD who sees and judges ladies 4 whats below their neck. you're the one who loves zara, meera, veena, sana, sara, and so on 4 other reasons than their talent, and i'm horny??? whatever u say retard. u should think b4 u speak/type paki lion.
U WANT TO FIGHT OR WHAT..LETS FIGHT OUT U FIGHT FOR UR SAIMA..I WILL FIGHT FOR MY PAKISTAN OK?
Posted 25 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
fight????

'YOUR' pakistan???

ooooooookay then! i think u've had 2 much caffeine 2day paki lion. lol.
Posted 25 Nov 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

fight????

'YOUR' pakistan???

ooooooookay then! i think u've had 2 much caffeine 2day paki lion. lol.

whatever..but dont drag me into fighting ok!
Posted 25 Nov 2003

MR PERFECT says
don't be retarded then, and make baseless comments! lol.

and btw, in the spirit of EID.....EID MUBARIK!

SPECIAL EID MUBARIK 2 TRACKER SAHIB, SRK, AND EVERYONE ELSE!

Posted 25 Nov 2003

Reply to Topic