One Saima One Topic..

46970 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
TeenTracker said:

but i cant he is right ustad jee

whose right?!
Posted 05 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
IMAN said:

change it to shaan nfak

....as u wish(ed)..!
Posted 05 Dec 2003

NFAKFan said:

i'll ignore the fat-joke by srk. lol.

and u're right again ffm! its saima!

iman...it does look real eh?! i got many more! i'll keep changin' em. any requests?! lol.

no nfakfan this one is enough dont bring more saima's, nfak ki baat kabhi nahi but it should be SFAN
Posted 05 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
shahrukh khan said:

no nfakfan this one is enough dont bring more saima's, nfak ki baat kabhi nahi but it should be SFAN

lol. no! i like saima as n actress but she's not more important 2 me than the late great maestro, NFAK! if somebody brings up nusrat, i'll talk abt him 2! koi nusrat ke baray mein baat hi nahi karta. what can i do?!
Posted 06 Dec 2003

USTAD JEE EVERY PERSON IS RIGHT WHO DISLIKE SAIMA
Posted 06 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. khan-saab....everyone has their opinion! u should go see LP since u're in lahore. it comes out mid-december! THEN u'll see the saima fans out in hurds! lol.
Posted 06 Dec 2003

jab aik baat shuru karo gey tab sab agge baat kariengey...nfak ka zikar tak nahi kiya... well he had composed the music of Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya....he was died on that day when music was released    . his grandfather was from afghanistan right coz he looks like afghani 2
Posted 07 Dec 2003

salaam I would like to talk about Ustad Nusrat Fathe Ali Khan . There are more khan saab fans in the world then saima . I like his qawallys very much . if u are a Khan saab fan then u should talk about his qawaalys and his music becouse your nick name is ( NFAKFAN )

There are alot of Khan saab qawallys and over a 100 vols . How many have u got Nfakfan ?
Posted 08 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
yaar's, i posted a topic on NFAK when i fist joined JB and again when his death anniversary came this past august. and not 2 many people replied...thats y i don't bring him up. otherwise jab bhi music ki baat hoti hai...i ALWAYS will GLADLY talk abt nusrat...ANY DAY.

lollyfan......i have a WHOLE multi-media rack devoted 2 shehenshah-e-qawaal! honest! i have 64 casesttes, 31 cds, 9 video's of live concerts/documentarys, and 2 dvds, and 2 vcds! i was fortunate enough 2 attend his last concert in toronto in aug of '96. my first and last concert of nusrat...i will NEVER 4get...

how abt u? u have any nusrat tapes, info?!
Posted 08 Dec 2003

IMAN says
i think i should change this topic to NUSTRAT
Posted 08 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
NNNNNOOOOO!!! make a new one! hell....i'll make a new one 4 USTAAD NFAK. but leave lady saima's in tact! lol.
Posted 08 Dec 2003

IMAN says
NFAKFan said:

NNNNNOOOOO!!! make a new one! hell....i'll make a new one 4 USTAAD NFAK. but leave lady saima's in tact! lol.

hahahaaaa...and no plz...don't make nfak's topic...no one will post once again......lol....j/k

i Will
Posted 08 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
phew! u had me goin'! i'm glad u were only jokin' yaar!

as 4 the nfak topic...if srk and lollyfan insist, i'll bust it out. otherwize EVERY pakistani knows abt him and his accomplishments. no need 2 open a topic 2 educate people, am i rite?!?!
Posted 08 Dec 2003

Wow u are really a Khan saab fan must have cost alot ? where did get them all from ? I only have a few khan shaab qawwalys . can u tell us your experince when u went to the concert ? what was it like ?

How long did it take u to collect the whole lot ? can u tell me the vol number for NIT KHER MUNGA (punjabi qawally thanks relised in pak). thank u I think we should start anew topic on Ustad Nusrat Fath ALI Khan.
Posted 08 Dec 2003

Iman can u tell me which website u got that picture from ?
Posted 08 Dec 2003

i hate saima she is fat and ugly
Posted 08 Dec 2003

nfakfan teentracker its true she is fat dont know abt ugly<<<ectually you should not say that, god has made every human being.god can never make someone ugly.
Posted 08 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
lollywoodfan said:

Wow u are really a Khan saab fan must have cost alot ? where did get them all from ? I only have a few khan shaab qawwalys . can u tell us your experince when u went to the concert ? what was it like ?

How long did it take u to collect the whole lot ? can u tell me the vol number for NIT KHER MUNGA (punjabi qawally thanks relised in pak). thank u I think we should start anew topic on Ustad Nusrat Fath ALI Khan.

lollyfan...i got 80% of my collection from pakistan. and the rest i got from here (toronto). it took me over 6 years 2 collect everything!

as 4 the concert...i remember i saw commercials that nusrat was coming (summer1996). so my dad got me 2 tickets, 4 the show @ toronto's ROY THOMSON HALL! the place was packed and i swear 2 u...when i heard nusrat live....it was an AMAZING experience. he was a magician...no other word 2 describe his presence and his musical intelligence. the amount of people that danced 2 DUM MAST QALANDER was insane! i had never seen people in a trance b4! it was as if the crowd were a bunch of puppets and nusrat's hands (voice) controlled the strings. lol. AMAZING. on a side note...i got my money's worth, cause unlike most concerts, nusrat actually sang LIVE, and he improvised alot.

as fate would have it, that was his last concert in toronto, and thank GOD i was able 2 attend.

t-series, volume8 has NIT KHAIR MANGAN! hope that helps!

Posted 08 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
TeenTracker said:

i hate saima she is fat and ugly

toba, toba,. toba...!! never seen so much hatred. lol.
Posted 08 Dec 2003

IMAN says
NFAKFan said:

phew! u had me goin'! i'm glad u were
only jokin' yaar!

as 4 the nfak topic...if srk and lollyfan insist, i'll bust it out.
otherwize EVERY pakistani knows abt him and his
accomplishments. no need 2 open a topic 2 educate people,
am i rite?!?!

YuP RighT
Posted 08 Dec 2003

IMAN says
lollywoodfan said:

Iman can u tell me which website u got
that picture from ?

sorry i forgot the site
but why do u want it?
Posted 08 Dec 2003

I wish i was there thanks for the info . Is that a pakistan relise volume ? becouse i want to get it from pak . (NIT KHER MUNGA)
Posted 08 Dec 2003

I wish i was there thanks for the info . Is that a pakistan relise volume ? becouse i want to get it from pak . (NIT KHER MUNGA)
Posted 08 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
u've never seen nfak live, lollyfan?!

the volume is from india. (t-series). but the song itseld has been released under MANY labels....u can check OSA in birmingham, uk. they own the rights to almost EVERY nusrat song! if u want it under a pakistani label...sonic, i think has it.
Posted 09 Dec 2003

No i havent but i have seen Aziz Mian Live in concert 1996 wich which was fantastic. after seeing him i wanted to see Nusrat but i could not.    [:^(]
Posted 09 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
never heard an aziz mian song....but u must have had fun at his concert eh?!

seeing nusrat would have been outta this world! n/p tho...u always have his tapes/cds! his voice will never die.
Posted 10 Dec 2003

~Fragi~ says
Posted 10 Dec 2003

i've been reading this and i agree 200% with nfak
saima is a real good actress and i see iman ji really hates her yooo iman i really like your name yaar
Posted 10 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
wat up handsome gujjar!! first of all welcome! second, i love your name. lol. and third.....thanks 4 agreein' on saima....she's the best aint she!?!

where u from yaar?! lahore?!
Posted 10 Dec 2003

ya i am from lahore but living in usa
how about you?
Posted 10 Dec 2003

Reply to Topic