One Saima One Topic..

46972 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
whkhan1 said:

To PAKI lion
All these people obviousley haven't seen LP.
Just wait and see her in LP and I am sure all these people will take their rude remarks back.
You know the sad thing is Sima is the only pak actress who never speaks bad about anybody, yet she is the target of everybody's jokes and insults.
I have never defended her before watching LP, but now that she has put so much effort to loose weight and looks fantastic in LP It's time for people to forget old Saima and apperciate the new larki.

right again khan sahib.

u made a good point also...abt saima keeping 2 herself, yet being the target of everyone's jokes and insults.

the way i see it, when you're at the VERY TOP of the heap....thats the price u pay from jealous onlookers (lollywood actresses, and some of their fans who want 2 see 'em where saima is - atop lollywood as far as talent goes).

it happends in all walks of life! when you're the best....you endure jokes, insults and criticism. but its how you react 2 such situations which defines u as person/professional - and saima's silence speaks VOLUMES abt her character both, as a classy lady, and as an actress. just another reason (one of MANY) why i like her the best...

Posted 01 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
anybody know which movie this pic is from??
it looks like a punjabi movie, but i'm not 100% sure?? anyone know?

Posted 01 Dec 2003

Saima is patheitic i agree with u pakilion and all my friends (Saima Haters) and Khan Sahib I am in lahore but no sign of saima love around me
Posted 01 Dec 2003

pic iz from da movie...Jazba, i guess...i might be wrong...
   c ya. .....
Posted 01 Dec 2003

paki lion says
NFAKFan said:

whkhan1 said:

To PAKI lion
Just wait and see her in LP and I am sure all these people will take their rude remarks back.
You know the sad thing is Sima is the only pak actress who never speaks bad about anybody, yet she is the target of everybody's jokes and insults.
I have never defended her before watching LP, but now that she has put so much effort to loose weight and looks fantastic in LP It's time for people to forget old Saima and apperciate the new larki.

excuse me..she is not the best..she is the best actrice in ur eyes..ok!

right again khan sahib.

u made a good point also...abt saima keeping 2 herself, yet being the target of everyone's jokes and insults.

the way i see it, when you're at the VERY TOP of the heap....thats the price u pay from jealous onlookers (lollywood actresses, and some of their fans who want 2 see 'em where saima is - atop lollywood as far as talent goes).

it happends in all walks of life! when you're the best....you endure jokes, insults and criticism. but its how you react 2 such situations which defines u as person/professional - and saima's silence speaks VOLUMES abt her character both, as a classy lady, and as an actress. just another reason (one of MANY) why i like her the best...

Posted 01 Dec 2003

whkhan1 said:

To PAKI lion

who is sima?? i think her name is saima. huh she looks fat in lp en lagta hai saima ke kareebi rishtedaar ho<Sima is the only pak actress who never speaks bad about anybody>>Allah know everything..fazool main nahi baatien karo
Posted 01 Dec 2003

if i was pakilion i wouldn't cum here en posting.
Posted 01 Dec 2003

loose weight but she looks still fat in lp.dont know where your minds are khan sahib
Posted 01 Dec 2003

paki lion says
shahrukh khan said:

loose weight but she looks still fat in lp.dont know where your minds are khan sahib

if i was u i wont talk about myself..en ik zit op jou school en ik ken je ook..dus pas maar op ok!
Posted 01 Dec 2003

goed dat je me kent dont fight... peace bro...ohh me scared...ohh he gonna hit me
Posted 01 Dec 2003

yahhh je zit op mij school...maar niet in mijn klas anders zou je hele tijd zeuren...
Posted 01 Dec 2003

jab saima achi nahi lagti...yahan a kar sab ko sunnate ho
Posted 01 Dec 2003

paki lion says
shahrukh khan said:

so what? this is a discussion board u dumb fool..en als je neit bang waarom kom je dan niet in de kantine!
Posted 01 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
shahrukh khan said:

lol.
Posted 01 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
TeenTracker said:

Saima is patheitic i agree with u pakilion and all my friends (Saima Haters) and Khan Sahib I am in lahore but no sign of saima love around me

you're in lahore?!?! ustaad jee, i swear i feel so happy yet sad at the same time. happy cause one of my buddies is in the greatest pakistani city, probably enjoying himself, and sad cause i'm not. lol.

as 4 'saima love'....go 2 a threatre on mcleoud rd, and i'm sure you're be surrounded by 'saima love.' LOL. or go 2 video stores and the counltess posters of her will prove she truly is 'punjab di kuri'!
Posted 01 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
PartTimeLuver said:

pic iz from da movie...Jazba, i guess...i might be wrong...
   c ya. .....

thanks yaar! i'll look in2 it....!
Posted 01 Dec 2003

whkhan1 says
Shahrukh khan
Are you sffering from identity crisis.
Do you know if you a pakistani or indian.
This is lollywood not bollywood, how can you sink so low and call yourself after a indian.
You bring shame on all proud pakistanis !!!
Posted 02 Dec 2003

THE PICTURE THAT U POSTED IS TAKEN FROM THE FILM ALLAH BADSHAH NFAKFAN !!
Posted 02 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
is that the movie?! thanks lollyfan! i had a feeling u'd know which movie it was! u know if its out on vcd, yaar??!
Posted 02 Dec 2003

IMAN says
its an pretty old movie isn't it??
i think it is
Posted 02 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
i'm guessing it was made after 2000...?! we just have crappy cameras. lol.

iman...i read u're from scarlam! lol. (j/k) i'm from thornhill! which school u go 2, if u don't mind my askin'?!
Posted 02 Dec 2003

I am not sure but i hope it is out on vcd becouse I REALLY WANT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MYSELF. Have u got anymore pictures from the movie? if u have plzz plzz post them thanks
Posted 02 Dec 2003

IMAN says
I go to R.H king

What about u?
Posted 02 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
lollyfan, i dont have more pics. sorry. i got that from scotchtape...he posted pics of shaan and this pic was 1 of 'em. as 4 the movie...i asked, and i was told its not out yet. we're going 2 have 2 wait. lol.

iman, i go 2 york, second year....
btw...crappy wheather 2day eh?! lol.
Posted 02 Dec 2003

IMAN says
the movie is pretty old man...its not new
anywayz...

york??? u mean yorkmills?
how old r u?

its winter yooo. its snowing here!!!!....today when i went to school it was freezinggg...too much windyy
Posted 03 Dec 2003

Daisy_18 says
GUYZZZ I’m from CANADA too ....scar..... well IMAN
knows it since she’s my best enemy....

i go to Laurier.....

I AM CANADIAN -I luv beer...never had it tho
Posted 03 Dec 2003

MR PERFECT says
no yaar, i mean york university! i'm 20...and u?!

the wheather was crazy...i hate when its sunny and snowing. lol. but yeah...its winter...its canada! we gotta deal with it...!

wat up daisy18?! this is like the canadian mafia up in here! the 3 of us, we gotta stick 2gether. lol.
Posted 03 Dec 2003

IMAN says
OhhhHHH....20 ....kool

i'm 18 its the reputable MAfia....Canada sux though i wanna live in PAKistAn..

i've know daisy since gr 6 i don't where u were all this time man...what the hell have u been doing DIASY...LOZLzz

Anyone here has MSN??
Posted 03 Dec 2003

Daisy_18 says
ya NFAKfan.....we gotta stick together and hopefully
get some more peepz with us...did u check the new
forum i posted for canadians...hope u contribute
there...
Posted 03 Dec 2003

Daisy_18 says
im not calling u a geek NFAKfan...i just like that
emoticon.....lol..... oh and dis 2
Posted 03 Dec 2003