21189 views 513 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

Is Saima is really fat or it is only a propeganda about her

Posted 09 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
2 discs.

the ending is sad tho. actually its kind of stupid. lol. would u like to know, or do u want to wait to see it yourself?! i won't spoil it for u.....lol.
Posted 15 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
I will wait to see it thanks anyway . Are all movies on 2 disks? what about the rest of the movie they said it was movie of the year ( Blockbuster )

Did the vcd come in a CD Case ??
Posted 16 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
from what i was told, and from what i read, humayon gujjar was the biggest punjabi movie (money maker/smash hit) since chooriyan. however after watching it, i came to the conclusion that it was good, but not THAT good! if not for the music, and shaan, the movie is average in my opinion.

don't get me wrong...the movie is very good. but it is kind of over-rated. don't let that stop you from watching it tho. it is definately worth watching.

and it did not come in a cd case. i belive all vcd movies come in 2's.
Posted 16 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
thanks nfakfan for the info . ya i read the same it did big bussines at the box office .
how would u rate the violence in the film?
Posted 16 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
no problem mypak!

the violence in humayon gujjar is the same as in every punjabi movie. ALOT! lol. every 2nd scene has gun-fights. lol.
Posted 16 Jul 2003

Thats why i hate such movies
Posted 18 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
welcome once again tracker sahib! the board(s) was/were empty without your saima-bashing. lol.

anyhow..you should see humayon gujjar. it was a great movie. not as big as they said, but very good nonetheless. the best song was "avain, rusaya na kar meree jaan sajana...." it was picturised very nicely, for a punjabi movie.
Posted 18 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
did u see on the set . (Box office ) a film was being made by sungeeta with all the big stars.
I like that .
Posted 20 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
i did see box office!

i also enjoyed that scene, where they showed how the movie was being made, and all the stars.

however did u hear about sana and saima??? sana pissed the QUEEN off!! lol. who does she think she is?!?!!! trying to direct saima??? she needs to know her role, and keep quiet! NOBODY tells saima what to do, except the director! she's experienced and knows more than sana ever will!!! lol.
Posted 21 Jul 2003

BHAION YEH KYA SAIMA SAIMA LAGA RAKHEE HAI KOI AUR BEAUTY KI TO BAT KARO
Posted 22 Jul 2003

saieen says
yaar teeen is bhaie seh pocha nahi keh saima neh kaaya jadu kiya hay inhu neh :s
Posted 22 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
u start teentraker. u name who we should talk abt. lol. other than saima, i'm fresh out of ideas, if we're going to talk about GOOD actresses. lol. the board is yours....
Posted 23 Jul 2003

lol NFAK jee I am excluding Saima from beauty,talent
Posted 23 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. tracker jee, u can't talk about the two categories without saima being present! have u seen the commercials for larki punjaban?? cause if u have, u would take back what u said! lol.
Posted 23 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
larki punjaban is urdu movie i think? we need more stars. i think lollywood dont need saima in every film . like reema make lots of movies. i think talent is important . i still think u should make a movie NFAKFAN with the QUEEN !!!!! that is funny

lollywood can have two dynamic duos. Did u get your collection NFAKFAN?

Posted 24 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
saima is not in every movie. look at some of the upcoming movies: laaj, salakein, phela phela pyar, and many more. she's not in any of them.

plus if people come to her and offer her roles, she's obvisouly going to take them. lollywood is a business! she will keep making movies if the offers keep coming to her! would YOU guys turn down a chance to make 6 lacks?! lol. you have to complain to the directors (abt saima coming in too many movies), and so far, the complaints have fallen on deaf ears, cause they know better! thats why they keep asking saima to star in their movies!

as for my making a movie with the queen....i'll have to pass!! lol. even tho lollywood needs more stars, i'll let the talented actors work with saima! i'm no talented actor. lol. you'll be sorry if u see me in a movie. LOL.

as for my collection, so far i have humayon gujjar, tere pyar mein, yaar badshah, uff yeh beewian (which was halarious), desan da raaja, yaar chan warga, pechaan, chooriyan, mendhi wale hath, nikki jee haan, and chaudrani! i have more on the way! lol. you'll notice, EVERY single one has one of or both of the dynamic duo!! lol.
Posted 24 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
it was just an idea nfakfan plz dont mind. did u see pechaan film of samia and shaan? Did u say u have chaudrani? Did u get it on vcd? is it a good movie.
Posted 24 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
u have a good choice of movies nfakfan . can u give me your view on desa da raja? do u have that on vcd too? thanks
Posted 24 Jul 2003

saieen says
saima saima saima
kaya jadu kiya tu neh in pur :/
Posted 24 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
ofcourse i don't mind mypak jee! i'm just defending saima! someone has to. lol. as for me being in a movie, mey to aap ke liya nahin aaraa films mein. lol. i would suck. lol.

i saw pechaan. it was okay i guess. i prefer punjabi movies tho! and yes, i got chaudrani on vcd. the songs are very good, and the movie is good too! shaan steals the show in this movie!

desan da raja was great too! i know i keep saying all these movies were good, but they really were! the music in this one was great. it has naseebo lal's first ever hit song i think (jida yaar judaa hojavay...) rambo is funny in it...

as for my collection, it will get bigger! thanks! i'll keep you posted. i also saw tere pyar mein...not bad. zara was very good. she has potential. i underestimated her, but still....10 lacks per movie...she needs to get her head straight. lol.

Posted 24 Jul 2003

NFAK Jee how many times you utter name of saima
Posted 24 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
.....tracker jee, as long as you guys keep putting her down, i'll keep defending her and her talent. like i said....its a tough job, but SOMEONE has to do it. i've been happy to do it so far, and will contine to do so!

letting u guys put down punajab's reigning queen is an injustice!
Posted 24 Jul 2003

Bhai aap ek sensible aadmi ho kyon saima ko defend kar rahe ho half pakistan hates her
Posted 24 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. tracker jinaab....i came back from pakistan in march. while i can't speak for all of pakistan, i KNOW i can speak for lahore when i say, saima is NOT HATED THERE!! lol. trust me!

and even if half of pakistan does hate her...i'm part of the OTHER half, that likes her. lol.
Posted 24 Jul 2003

Ok I am going back to Pakistan in few days i will see how many hate her
Posted 25 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
are you serious tracker sahib?! you're going back to pakistan in a few days?!?!!!! oh man, you're lucky!

and you're right...i'm guessing you're going back to good old lahore, so you'll see, people dont hate her as much as you think. and i hope you go with an open mind, and observe. don't be biased and purposely LOOK for people who hate her. lol. and also...will u go see a movie during your stay?! lol.
Posted 25 Jul 2003

MaXx says
no samin is not fat
Posted 25 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
God bless you MAXX. lol. you have some taste and can see actresses/actors properly!
Posted 25 Jul 2003

MaXx says
NFAKFan thankx
Posted 25 Jul 2003

I THINK SAIMA IS THE FATEST HEROINE IN WHOLE OF THE WORLD'S SHOWBIZ
Posted 25 Jul 2003

Reply to Topic