~*~ Love Quotes ~*~

71576 views 1011 replies
Reply to Topic
~tasha~

Total Posts: 47628

Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken.

If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket--safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.

The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy

There are three kinds of love, - unselfish, mutual, and selfish. The unselfish love is of the highest kind. The lover only minds the welfare of the beloved and does not care for his own sufferings. In mutual love the lover not only wants the happiness of his beloved but has an eye towards his own happiness also. It is middling. The selfish love is the lowest. It only looks towards its own happiness, no matter whether the beloved suffers weal or woe.

Relationships of all kinds are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold on to some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.
Posted 06 Nov 2007

eshajam says
So True
nice sharing tasha
Posted 06 Nov 2007

cutefriend says
Posted 07 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
Posted 08 Nov 2007

~tasha~ says
thx jam, cf, king, chanda
Posted 08 Nov 2007

Miss mine says

Posted 08 Nov 2007

~tasha~ says
minez, thx
Posted 08 Nov 2007

khayali says
woooow
Posted 09 Nov 2007

~tasha~ says
thankoo
Posted 09 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

Posted 10 Nov 2007

~tasha~ says
thanx chanda
Posted 12 Nov 2007

~tasha~ says
Love is like a mustard seed; planted by God and watered by men

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world.

Love is strong yet delicate. It can be broken. To truly love is to understand this.

To be in love is to respect this.

When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.

Love is like a mountain, hard to climb, but once you get to the top the view is beautiful.

Love is not blind - It sees more and not less, but because it sees more it is willing to see less
Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Posted 12 Nov 2007

eshajam says
wow great

“We're born alone,
we live alone,
we die alone.
Only through our love and friendship
can we create the illusion for the moment
that we're not alone.”
Posted 12 Nov 2007

~tasha~ says
thanx
Posted 12 Nov 2007

keep it up!
Posted 16 Nov 2007

~tasha~ says
miss universe said:

keep it up!

Posted 16 Nov 2007

Posted 16 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
kisss?????????????????
Posted 23 Nov 2007

~tasha~ says
You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me.

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.

You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!

You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.

Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart.

Words alone will never be able to express the depth of my love for you.

Without your LOVE, dayz are "Saddy, Moanday,Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Frightday, Shatterday".
Posted 23 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
WHAT IS LOVE I DON'T KNOW......

BUT I LOVE ONLY HER................

WHAT IS HEART I DON'T KNOW......

BUT MY HEART IS WITH HER...........

WHAT IS JOY I DON'T KNOW........

BUT I GET WHAT I WISH FROM HER.......

WHAT IS HEAVEN I DON'T KNOW.......

BUT I AM IN HEAVEN WITH HER.......

SINCE...........................BECAUSE....................

I LOVE HIM............................
Posted 23 Nov 2007

eshajam says

my favorites..

one day you will ask me
what is more important
me or your life and
i will say:my life
you will walk away
from me with tears
within your eye..
without knowing that
you are my LIFE...!!!

I dropped a Tear in The Ocean
And They Are Searching For It
Whenever They Find it
I will Stop Loving you..!!

If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do, and I will"

NOBODY IS LIKE U,NOBODY CARES 4 U,NOBODY MISSES U,NOBODY WANTS TO SEE U GOOD,
NOBODY IS UR BEST FRIEND,NOBODY IS HAPPY WITH U.....DON'T BE SAD...............
MY NAME IS NOBODY.

Posted 23 Nov 2007

Miss mine says

gr8 quotes tashu, moonbeam, n jamzzz

Posted 23 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.
Posted 24 Nov 2007

~tasha~ says
Posted 27 Nov 2007

eshajam says
@
mm

thxxxxx yaru

@
tasha

Posted 29 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
ke keh rahay ho
Posted 29 Nov 2007

eshajam says
i luv ur eyes i luv ur smile.i cherish ur ways i adore ur style.Wot can i say?ur 1of a kind & 24/7 ur on my mind!

As I lie awake in my bed.All sorts of thought run through my head,Like why do I love u as much as I do.den I realise its because u r u!

there was an headcount of angels in heaven,pandemonium strucked discoverin dat an angel is missin,pls call heaven &tell dem ure safe wit me,my sweet angel

I believe that God above created u for me to luv.he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!

I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face No1 will ever take your place

Posted 29 Nov 2007

~CHANDNI~ says
gud jemi
Posted 29 Nov 2007

Bazigaar says
umnmn i luv u
Posted 30 Nov 2007

eshajam says
@
sis

@
bazi