~*~ Love Quotes ~*~

71577 views 1011 replies
Reply to Topic
~tasha~

Total Posts: 47628

Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken.

If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket--safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.

The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy

There are three kinds of love, - unselfish, mutual, and selfish. The unselfish love is of the highest kind. The lover only minds the welfare of the beloved and does not care for his own sufferings. In mutual love the lover not only wants the happiness of his beloved but has an eye towards his own happiness also. It is middling. The selfish love is the lowest. It only looks towards its own happiness, no matter whether the beloved suffers weal or woe.

Relationships of all kinds are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold on to some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.
Posted 06 Nov 2007

~tasha~ says
Miss mine said:

~tasha~ said:

" Sweet is true love that is given in vain, and sweet is death that takes away pain.”
Alfred, Lord Tennyson

" Love reminds you that nothing else matters."
Amy Bushell

" The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end."
Disraeli

beautiful   

thx dear
Posted 06 Apr 2008

~tasha~ says
sun_shine said:

~tasha~ said:

thx ss
Posted 06 Apr 2008

~tasha~ says
Posted 06 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
Posted 06 Apr 2008

~tasha~ says
sun_shine said:

thx ss jee
Posted 07 Apr 2008

~tasha~ says
Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.

-Erich Fromm
Posted 07 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
~tasha~ said:

sun_shine said:

thx ss jee

Most Welcome
Posted 07 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
~tasha~ said:

-Erich Fromm

Nice one
Posted 07 Apr 2008

~tasha~ says
sun_shine said:

~tasha~ said:

-Erich Fromm

Nice one

thx dear
Posted 08 Apr 2008

~tasha~ says
Posted 08 Apr 2008

Miss mine says
~tasha~ said:

soo shweeet
Posted 12 Apr 2008

~tasha~ says
thanx dear
Posted 12 Apr 2008

~tasha~ says
Never underestimate the amazing power of love to change hearts and mindsets. Love can even give fresh inspiration to tackle what seems to be impossible.
~ Unknown

Love is when you look into someone's eyes, and see everything you need.
~ Unknown

Destiny decides who you meet in life but its only your heart that can decide who gets to stay in your life.
~ Unknown

You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy; even if you're not part of their happiness.
~ Unknown

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
~ Oprah Winfrey

In our life there is a single color, as on an artist`s palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love.
~ Marc Chagall

If we discovered that we only had five minutes left to say all that we wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people calling other people to stammer that they loved them.
~ Unknown

The virtue of true love is not finding the perfect person, but loving the imperfect person perfectly.
~ Unknown

The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.
~ Unknown

Some joys are better expressed in silence as a smile holds more meaning than words. I was asked if i enjoy having you in my life..I just smiled!
~ Unknown
Posted 13 Apr 2008

eshajam says
WOW very Nice Superb Tashu great work
Posted 19 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
Posted 20 Apr 2008

Fairl_Girl says
tasha
Posted 20 Apr 2008

~tasha~ says
thx jam, ss dear n fg sis

Posted 20 Apr 2008

Miss mine says
~tasha~ said:

Never underestimate the amazing power of love to change hearts and mindsets. Love can even give fresh inspiration to tackle what seems to be impossible.
~ Unknown

~ Unknown

Destiny decides who you meet in life but its only your heart that can decide who gets to stay in your life.
~ Unknown

You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy; even if you're not part of their happiness.
~ Unknown

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
~ Oprah Winfrey

In our life there is a single color, as on an artist`s palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love.
~ Marc Chagall

If we discovered that we only had five minutes left to say all that we wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people calling other people to stammer that they loved them.
~ Unknown

The virtue of true love is not finding the perfect person, but loving the imperfect person perfectly.
~ Unknown

~ Unknown

Some joys are better expressed in silence as a smile holds more meaning than words. I was asked if i enjoy having you in my life..I just smiled!
~ Unknown

Beautiful quotes
Posted 02 May 2008

Rapunzel says

Love is like a mustard seed;
planted by God
and watered by men
Posted 02 May 2008

Posted 02 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Posted 02 May 2008

~tasha~ says
Miss mine said:

~tasha~ said:

~ Unknown

~ Unknown

~ Unknown

~ Unknown

~ Oprah Winfrey

~ Marc Chagall

~ Unknown

~ Unknown

~ Unknown

~ Unknown

Beautiful quotes

thanx siso
Posted 04 May 2008

~tasha~ says
rapunzel said:

Love is like a mustard seed;
planted by God
and watered by men

Posted 04 May 2008

~tasha~ says
Rehan M Din said:

thankuuu
Posted 04 May 2008

~tasha~ says
If music be the food of love, play on.
- Shakespeare

One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.
- Rita Mae Brown

Never judge someone by who they are in love with; judge them by their friends. People fall in love with the most appalling people. Take a cool, appraising glance at their pals.
- Cynthia Heimel

Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
- Robert Browning

Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
- Jules Renard

Posted 10 May 2008

~tasha~ says
Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question.
- Albert Camus (1913-1960)

At the touch of Love every one becomes a poet.
- Plato

Love may not make the world go round, but I must admit that it makes the ride worthwhile.
- Sean Connery

Love doesn't grow on trees like apples in Eden - it's something you have to make. And you must use your imagination too.
- Joyce Cary

Love is like the measles; we all have to go through it.
- Jerome K. Jerome

Posted 10 May 2008

~tasha~ says
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
- Oscar Wilde

One advantage of marriage is that when you fall out of love with him, or he falls out of love with you, it keeps you together until maybe you fall in love again.
- Judith Viorst

Posted 10 May 2008

eshajam said:

Woow
nice all of u

Posted 10 May 2008

hi
Posted 10 May 2008

~tasha~ said:

Rehan M Din said:

thankuuu

kidhar hain