~*~ Love Quotes ~*~

71678 views 1011 replies
Reply to Topic
~tasha~

Total Posts: 47628

Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken.

If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket--safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.

The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy

There are three kinds of love, - unselfish, mutual, and selfish. The unselfish love is of the highest kind. The lover only minds the welfare of the beloved and does not care for his own sufferings. In mutual love the lover not only wants the happiness of his beloved but has an eye towards his own happiness also. It is middling. The selfish love is the lowest. It only looks towards its own happiness, no matter whether the beloved suffers weal or woe.

Relationships of all kinds are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold on to some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.
Posted 06 Nov 2007

Miss mine says
~Blossom~ said:

Miss mine said:

"Love is a fire that reigns in the heart."

"Love is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with time!"

so true

thxxxxs blossom
Posted 24 Mar 2008

Miss mine says
~tasha~ said:

" Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart."

" When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

" I love you for everything that you say and do. I love you for the happiness I feel when you are beside me. I love you because when you are near, the whole world is meaningful."

wow nice quotes tashu

post some more
Posted 24 Mar 2008

~tasha~ says
thanx blossom

thanx mm
more will soon
Posted 24 Mar 2008

^dewaja^ says
NICE WORK

Posted 24 Mar 2008

^dewaja^ says
" Love is something eternal, The aspect may change, But not the essence."
Vincent Van Gogh
Posted 25 Mar 2008

^dewaja^ says
" When travelling the path of life, and finding love along the way, Everything looks new and different. Little do you know it is the same old landscape you used to see all of the time; Love has just given you new eyes.”
Posted 25 Mar 2008

^dewaja^ says
     " A man falls in LOVE through his eyes, a women through her ears.”
Posted 25 Mar 2008

~tasha~ says
kool

keep it up
Posted 27 Mar 2008

Miss mine says
^dewaja^ said:

Vincent Van Gogh

nice quotes dewaja
Posted 28 Mar 2008

^dewaja^ says
~tasha~ said:

kool

keep it up

THANKSSS
Posted 28 Mar 2008

^dewaja^ says
Miss mine said:

^dewaja^ said:

Vincent Van Gogh

nice quotes dewaja

THANKS YOU
Posted 28 Mar 2008

{Elya} says
Miss mine said:

Posted 29 Mar 2008

Miss mine says
{Elya} said:

Miss mine said:

thxxxs elya
Posted 30 Mar 2008

~tasha~ says

Posted 30 Mar 2008

Miss mine says

wow beautiful quotes
Posted 30 Mar 2008

~tasha~ says

Posted 30 Mar 2008

~tasha~ says

Posted 30 Mar 2008

~tasha~ says
Miss mine said:

wow beautiful quotes

Posted 30 Mar 2008

sun_shine says
Salaam n very Nice Tasha Dear

The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight I see the path of our love shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have sumone like U!

To hear what is unspoken, to see what is invisible, to feel without without even touching... is the miracle called Love.

Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed; to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed; to those who still need love even though they've been hurt before.
Posted 03 Apr 2008

~tasha~ says
w'salam thx ss

v nice quotations
Posted 03 Apr 2008

~tasha~ says
" Sweet is true love that is given in vain, and sweet is death that takes away pain.”
Alfred, Lord Tennyson

" Love reminds you that nothing else matters."
Amy Bushell

" The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end."
Disraeli
Posted 03 Apr 2008

^dewaja^ says
THT'S SWEET
Posted 04 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
Most welcome jee
Very Nice sharing....

Posted 04 Apr 2008

~tasha~ says
thx dewa n ss
Posted 04 Apr 2008

~tasha~ says
Posted 04 Apr 2008

Miss mine says
sun_shine said:

The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight I see the path of our love shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have sumone like U!

To hear what is unspoken, to see what is invisible, to feel without without even touching... is the miracle called Love.

Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed; to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed; to those who still need love even though they've been hurt before.

beautiful quotes SS
Posted 05 Apr 2008

Miss mine says
~tasha~ said:

" Sweet is true love that is given in vain, and sweet is death that takes away pain.”
Alfred, Lord Tennyson

" Love reminds you that nothing else matters."
Amy Bushell

" The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end."
Disraeli

beautiful   
Posted 05 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
~tasha~ said:

thx dewa n ss

Most welcome
Posted 05 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
~tasha~ said:

Posted 05 Apr 2008

sun_shine says
Miss mine said:

sun_shine said:

beautiful quotes SS

Thanks alot jee
Posted 05 Apr 2008

Reply to Topic