Celina Jaitley "BEAUTIFUL"

87932 views 848 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

just comin from the HEARTTHROBS concert, i was standin right by the back stage, where they go to change their clothes n stuff...(wasn't in there, but right by there 2 inches away " so ne ways, Aish was sittin there celina n fardeen with his broken leg lol...n i saw both of em, aish n celina, believe it or not, like celina so much better, even took pics of her, n the best thing when i took the pic she looked n smiled so i gotta good pic of her too, if i ever get em scanned i'll post em here, but damn now she's my fav neha comes to the second spot while aish moves to the third...oh yea n when hrithik was came, i was again right by the stage, so i yelled booooooo u suck...but it was too loud i know he didn't hear me, but his fans looked at me in the angriest way...and now the bottom line, CONCERT SUCKED for like the hour n half they were dancin on the old songs, i was jus watchin Celine, she's the best...
Posted 08 May 2004

Fairl_Girl says

Posted 20 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
cool new pics
Posted 20 Sep 2004

Fairl_Girl says
Posted 22 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
u keep up the good work for the PICTURES topics
Posted 22 Sep 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 22 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
great...nice work sweetstuff...these pics are new to me too...
Posted 22 Sep 2004

sweetstuff says
When the voice beckons
MANJU RAMANAN

TIMES NEWS NETWORK[ TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2004 03:58:33 PM ]

The Bips-John Abraham affair might be hot. But the voice-mail message on his mobile is hotter.

For if you ring him and he doesn't pick up the phone, a husky female voice you know so well says "Hi, this is John's mobile. You can leave a message on his voice mail or call up his manager...." No prizes for guessing the obvious.

Maybe it helps keep over-eager fans at bay, especially ones dear Bips would love to claw!

However, for most people used to listening to a boring monologue, interesting voice-mails are a refreshing change.

Actor Jimmy Shergill's for instance, tells you, "You've called Jimmy. You know what to do, when to do, how to do... so why don't you do it."

Or drummer Shivamani, who has his four-year-old daughter reciting a string of tabla bols . The master musician says this way he can "always listen" to her voice.

TALKING POINT: Who rocks the most in a bikini?

Actress Celina Jaitley herself has a simple one signing off with 'ciao' but says one of her close friends "has his hideous looking Great Dane barking a heavy duty voice mail" for him.

"First, all you hear are barks. Then, his voice comes saying, 'only my dogs are at home now and you can either call back or leave a message,'. It's funny," she recalls.

Posted 24 Sep 2004

Fairl_Girl says
gooooooood picz
Posted 25 Sep 2004

Fairl_Girl says
yas u r looking me like now u r going to eat me
Posted 25 Sep 2004

Fairl_Girl says
cool guy u r nice
Posted 25 Sep 2004

Fairl_Girl says

Posted 25 Sep 2004

Fairl_Girl says
yassssssssssssssss
Posted 30 Sep 2004

Fairl_Girl says
Posted 30 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
JANUBABY said:

yas u r looking me like now u r going to eat me

thugsta u know
Posted 01 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
Dance, baby, dance
Celina Jaitley weighed a dainty 55 kg before the start of her Telugu film in Hyderabad. Shootingover, /////////////She now weighs a wispy 49 kg. No, it was not the Hyderabadi food. "Nor am I following any heavy-duty exercise regimen," Celina tells us.
Toh phir ////////kya hua? "My//////// ballet training and //////////////apni filmon ka naach-gaana!" she smiles, showing off her tiny waist and flat stomach to advantage. ///////////////////And tucks into some biryani Some peosle have all the luck.

THERE'S ALSO A PRETTY PICTURE THERE, BUT I CAN'T POST IT AGAIN, SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THE PAGE, CUD U PLEASE UPLOAD IT AGN, CUZ I DON'T HAVE TIME RT NOW.

http://filmfaremagazine.indiatimes.com/articleshow/msid-8639 47,curpg-6.cms
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Fairl_Girl says
cool
Posted 04 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 04 Oct 2004

Fairl_Girl says

Posted 04 Oct 2004

Fairl_Girl says
Posted 04 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
now see Celina now looks like a girl that i would love to go out with
Posted 04 Oct 2004

Fairl_Girl says
Posted 05 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 05 Oct 2004

Fairl_Girl says

Posted 07 Oct 2004

Fairl_Girl says

Posted 07 Oct 2004

Fairl_Girl says
yasu post some pic yar
Posted 07 Oct 2004

Rain Man says

Posted 07 Oct 2004

Fairl_Girl says

Posted 08 Oct 2004

sweetstuff says
Celina Jaitley: Boots ahead!

INDIATIMES MOVIES

We haven't heard much about the Jaitley babe ever since 'Khel' lost major points at the B.O. But we hear she's been globe-trotting a lot recently; be it on her outdoor shoots or her shows abroad, Celina's on the move! Or, shall we say, on the ‘heel’? For wherever the lady goes, her fetish for footwear follows her. Even when embroiled in the frantic pace of a world tour, Celina managed to pinch in some free time to go on a shoe shopping spree. Telling us about her shoes-strung obsession, the lady said, "I already have 850 pairs of shoes stocked away at home. There's no place in the house for me to live. My Dad's already given me a warning, that only one of us can stay at home - me or my shoes. Yet, when it comes to shoes, I can't resist!" So what if the actress doesn't have a kitty of hits to boast of so far? At least we can say she's boots ahead of the rest!

Posted 14 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
thats a funny article
Posted 15 Oct 2004

Reply to Topic