Celina Jaitley "BEAUTIFUL"

87935 views 848 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

just comin from the HEARTTHROBS concert, i was standin right by the back stage, where they go to change their clothes n stuff...(wasn't in there, but right by there 2 inches away " so ne ways, Aish was sittin there celina n fardeen with his broken leg lol...n i saw both of em, aish n celina, believe it or not, like celina so much better, even took pics of her, n the best thing when i took the pic she looked n smiled so i gotta good pic of her too, if i ever get em scanned i'll post em here, but damn now she's my fav neha comes to the second spot while aish moves to the third...oh yea n when hrithik was came, i was again right by the stage, so i yelled booooooo u suck...but it was too loud i know he didn't hear me, but his fans looked at me in the angriest way...and now the bottom line, CONCERT SUCKED for like the hour n half they were dancin on the old songs, i was jus watchin Celine, she's the best...
Posted 08 May 2004

Fairl_Girl says
nice ino
Posted 10 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 11 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 11 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 11 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 11 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
The Kuoni Group: An Overview

Kuoni Travel Holdings, headquartered at Switzerland is one of the largest Travel Companies in the world with a business portfolio of Leisure Travel, Business Travel and Incoming Services.

Kuoni is committed to creating the best value for customers, employees, shareholders and business partners. Kuoni Travel strives to be successful in its core business activities that include: Leisure Travel, Business Travel and Incoming Services.

The Company encourages entrepreneurship and innovation at all levels.

It thinks and acts internationally.

Kuoni stands for reliability, best value for money, quality and fairness in business. Kuoni has a network in 27 countries and 6500 employees all over the world. In 2001, for the 4th time in a row Kuoni won the World Travel Award as best Tour Operator

SOTC -SPORT ABROAD

SOTC Sport Abroad is the new division of Kuoni Travel (India) Pvt. Ltd., exclusively promoting sports related leisure travel. Being the first specialized division of its kind, this division and its tours offer the same superlative quality and innovation, which have been the hallmarks of SOTC’s holiday packages for over three decades.

SOTC Sport Abroad addresses the demands of the “new” traveler for a unique holiday experience. It aims at simplifying the sports holiday experience by being a one stop shop; blending the thrill and excitement of major international sports events with confirmed air tickets, luxurious and comfortable hotels, comprehensive sightseeing options and more. Moreover with its direct associations with the organizers of these events, clients can rest assured that the best seats in the house are there for the taking.

As India’s first and only dedicated sports Travel Company, the following are the offerings and highlights of SOTC Sport Abroad to promote sports related leisure travel as well as sports viewer ship and following in general.

As Official Agents (in association with World of Events – Global Association) of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2003, South Africa over one thousand cricket fans traveled with SOTC Sport Abroad. These included film stars, TV personalities, ex – cricketers, celebrities, corporate incentive groups as well as individuals. The marketing effort here included production of a full color brochure, posters and direct mailers that were sent to key people in corporate houses, VIP clients and an extensive network of GSA's.

Exclusive live screenings of the India v. Pakistan World Cup match in 8 cities throughout India. The event included extensive branding, complimentary F&B service, & giveaways held at prime 5 star hotels across all 8 city venues. This match being a most eagerly awaited one drew an impressive crowd for all screenings.

SOTC Sport Abroad was the Official Agent for the Malaysian Grand Prix. This year, despite it being its first year in the business and the fact that the Cricket World Cup Finals and the GP were taking place the same day, SOTC Sport Abroad notched up 100 plus sales for our 2003 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix Packages.

To launch the Division as well as the packages for the above mentioned event, a press conference and road show was held on the 6th of January, 2003 at the Taj Mahal Hotel, Mumbai.   
Both functions were extremely well received by all and were attended in strength by the press, and it received coverage in all relevant media. Mr. Ahmad Mustafa, General Manager of the Sepang International Circuit and the entire marketing team flew down for this event cementing their faith in our credibility as well as highlighting the significance of the growing F1 following in India for GP organizers. A full color brochure was unveiled at the event, drawing rave reviews from one and all for its design.   
   Celina Jaitly, Femina Ms. India – 2001 was appointed as Brand Ambassador for SOTC Sport Abroad. She was present at the launch press conference as well as the GP itself. The Circuit Management was so awed by her charm and beauty that in February, a month before the race, they flew her down to the circuit for a press conference and photo shoot. All major Malaysian news publications carried these photographs on the front page the next day. Celina Jaitly has agreed to join SOTC Sport Abroad for 4 sports events through the year. Most packages include a concluding lunch or dinner for our clients with Ms. Jaitly.

so awed by her charm and beauty that in February, a month before the race, they flew her down to the circuit for a press conference and photo shoot. All major Malaysian news publications carried these photographs on the front page the next day. Celina Jaitly has agreed to join SOTC Sport Abroad for 4 sports events through the year. Most packages include a concluding lunch or dinner for our clients with Ms. Jaitly.

Sport Abroad has also decided to become one of the main sponsors of Autocar’s (India’s leading automotive and motor sports publication) F1 Fantasy game which runs through the season. As a prize, SOTC Sport Abroad will be sending a winning contestant to Monza, amongst other GPs. In return SOTC Sport Abroad will receive a massive branding on the center spread contest page along with a full-page color ad promoting the upcoming GP. This arrangement reaches out to the core fans of the sport in a focused manner.     

With Sports Marketing still a niche segment, Sport Abroad has decided key tie-ups with key players in this field such as ESPN STAR Sports and Foster’s, etc. This includes regular work on events with them and promotion of sports travel in new and exciting ways. Recently an exclusive Race Day party was organized by Foster’s and SOTC Sport Abroad for the San Marino Grand Prix at Club Velocity. With a host of celebrities attending and a fun filled interactive event on the cards, success was insured. The response was wonderful with the page 3 newspapers taking a bite.   

One of the biggest event’s that was recently participated in by SOTC Sport Abroad was Speed Run 2002. This was a first of its kind road race held on the new Bandra Worli Express Way. The event was an “open to public” 400 meters drag race for motorbikes as well as cars. For 2 days straight it drew the crowds as well as the contestants, making it an extremely successful event. SOTC Sport Abroad used it as a platform for promoting the Malaysian Grand Prix. Bharat Petroleum, Autocar and Sport Abroad jointly organized the event, with Hungama Events as the event managers.

Sport Abroad also tied up with select bars and restaurants to promote sports events and packages. These included an exclusive tie ups with the Sports Bar at the Bowling Co sports bars and retail spaces throughout the country to use these venues for marketing our packages as well as running consumer driven contests. A host of other venues have been short-listed and which includes a number of venues that have formally approached us for cross-marketing initiatives.
Posted 11 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
here r the pix w/that article, they're old tho:

Posted 11 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
sum bigger ones:

Mr. Rajan, CEO, Pepsi Malaysia, Celina and Mr. Zubin Kakaria, CEO, SOTC, at the corporate hospitality suite during the 2003 MGP.

Celina at the corporate hospitality suite.

Celina Jaitley being welcomed by Shuhainie Shamshuddin, Head of marketing, Sepang International Circuit - home of the Malaysian Grand Prix.

Celina creates a media frenzy in Malaysia.

Celina's choice - Ferrari or Williams?

Celina strikes a pose with Ferrari.

Celina at a press conference held on the 6th of January, 2003 at the Taj Mahal Hotel, Mumbai.

Waiting for her turn!

Ferrari- Celina's choice?

With Williams - for a change!
Posted 11 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
wow nice pics great work done michelle...really like em
Posted 11 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
lolz, NP.

glad u liked em!
Posted 12 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
i like celina i like her pics...but i jus don't have fast sources to her new pics n updates like u...imma fan u a fanatic, thou they both mean the same i don't know wat i'm tryin ta say...
Posted 12 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
finally i'm here with new pics of celina, aa hah

Posted 12 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 12 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 12 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 12 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
i know u like dat
Posted 12 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
wow, ur awesome!!! u finally posted sum pix, and they're like sum of the best pix i've seen i've her.

thnx a bunch! she looks gorgeous!
Posted 12 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

WEARIT TARGETS WOMEN’S WESTERNWEAR

Kolkata-based export house Ritspin Synthetics has forayed into branded RTW with the launch of Wearit - a women’s western wear brand.

Miss India 2001 Celina Jaitly has been signed on as the brand ambassador for the range which is targeting the fashion conscious Indian women in the age group of 15 - 35 years, at prices ranging between Rs.475 and Rs.750.

What is unique about Wearit is the speciality viscose yarn Ritvang developed in-house by the company for the garments. Ritspin Synthetics is the largest Indian exporter of this yarn, with fashion retailers like Zara of Spain featuring in its clienetele.

Announcing the launch, Manish Kumar, Managing Director, Ritspin Synthetics Ltd., said, "Created on truly international standards, the brand will fill the vacuum as there is no organised westernwear brand in the retail sector for women in the country as yet."

Jaitly would be able to project the right image for Wearit and add value to the brand, he added. The brand will currently target the top end of the party as well as casual-wear segment of the women's fashion wear market. The party-wear range is dashed with defined shoulders, nipped waists and jovial hues. A blend of stylish cut and use of metallic yarn.

Currently, four designers from across the country are working on devising designs for Wearit, say company sources. Ritspin is in the final stage of negotiations with designers from Spain and Italy who will be designing some of the forthcoming collections.

"While Wearit will be on par with foreign fashion brands, the garments will be reasonably priced and affordable. We want most women to be able to afford our clothes and hence the prices have been kept very reasonable, " said Kumar.

The brand has been launched through Shoppers' Stop outlets in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad. The company will, however, be entering into marketing tie-ups with other stores to increase its retailing network. For Kolkata, which is yet to have a Shoppers' Stop outlet, the company has planned an exclusive Wearit boutique where the products will be available from June 2002.

Posted 12 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

THREE CHEERS FOR THE TRIO!- Film star Fardin Khan, actress Celina Jaitly and actor Feroz Khan waving to the waiting crowd in Ahmedabad. The trio was in the city to promote their latest film, "Janasheen".

Posted 12 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 12 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
OMG! Celina is turning 25 on nov 24th!

i thought she was A LOT younger than that! that means she's only 1 yr younger than rani mukherji, sooooooo that's a big ewwwwwwwwww @ rani! she looks like she cud be her mom!
Posted 12 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

REMEMBER CELINA Jaitly, the beauty queen-turned actress? She is now busy completing her maiden Telugu film Suryam. This film is noted actor and producer Mohan Babu's home production and she is paired with his son Vishnu. She is all praise for Mohan Babu and Vishnu. "I have learnt many things from Mohan Babu which I haven't learnt in the Bollywood in the past three years. It is a wonderful experience and people here work like good professionals. Vishnu is also very cooperative and I am sure he will become a super star after this film," Celina predicts. Since when beauty queen turned actresses have become astrologers, we don't know.
Posted 12 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

Cup Dreams

When six Kiwi-scarred cricketers meet a battery of beauties from Bollywood, sparks fly. As it did at the launch of Sahara India’s Youth Power programme. Mothers and teenagers scrambled for that prized photograph of Saurav, Sehwag, Zaheer, Kaif and Yuvraj posing with Preity, Bipasha and Celina Jaitly. Sahara’s proclaimed 2003 as its year of the youth. And, if we may add, here’s wishing this is also the year of the Cup.

Road Rage

After burning her fingers with a not-so-hot or happening fast-food joint in Mumbai, Celina Jaitly’s on to faster things in life. Our own catwalk queen is now the brand ambassador for the Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix, to be held in March this year. Talk of steering a career from the ramp to the racetrack, via Bollywood, the former Miss India’s seen it all, and done it too. Happy driving!
Posted 12 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
nice work michelle...n npz i try to find new stuff but most the time i fail lol...so u won't see me postin alot of new pics of ne celeb...
Posted 13 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 13 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Dubai residents are quite familiar with Damas’s advertising campaign using the glamorous face of Bollywood star Lara Dutta. Therefore, it was no surprise when Tawhid Abdullah, one of the Damas brothers hosted a glittering dinner at the Fairmont Hotel for Suneil Shetty, Mahima Chaudhary and Celina Jaitley to launch their new Glitterati collection and another Bollywood oriented advertising campaign.

Dressed in a sparkling silver outfit, Mahima Chaudhary was the last to arrive but comfortably mingled with high profile guests present on the occasion. “You must watch my new film DoBara and let me know what you think,” she said to one of the women while the cameras clicked. Celina Jaitley donned a black churidar and fitted kur- ta, which was designed by Vikram Phadnis, who is the most sought after Bollywood fashion designer. Vikram had accompanied the stars and is also responsible for styling the Damas’s advertising campaign. “People in Dubai dress up really formally and elegantly, unlike Mumbai where women turn up casually dressed,” said Vikram.

Saanika and Avinash Gandhi of Kimaya were also present and informed Masala! about their forthcoming fashion show (Masala! will keep you updated). Sima and Nailesh Ved of Nine West were also there.

Suniel Shetty is one Bollywood star who has become a regular visitor to Dubai. “It is a great city and the fact that there are so many different nationalities living here gives it an added appeal,” he said.

After the cocktails Tawhid Abdullah incvited everyone to join him for dinner in the luxuriously decorated ballroom.
All That Glitters...

at The Fairmont Hotel, Dubai on Thursday, 23 September, 2004

Posted 13 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
^^her clothes are gorgeous!

Posted 13 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
this girl sure is goin places...
Posted 13 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
hahaha, hopefully!

but when the hell is another movie gonna release w/her?? she hasn't made a movie since last november!
Posted 13 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
yea good point, i like her with fardeen in JANASHEEN they make a good couple, it was a good movie too...lets see if fardeens dad signs her again n make n other cool movie...
Posted 13 Nov 2004

Reply to Topic