Celina Jaitley "BEAUTIFUL"

88285 views 848 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

just comin from the HEARTTHROBS concert, i was standin right by the back stage, where they go to change their clothes n stuff...(wasn't in there, but right by there 2 inches away " so ne ways, Aish was sittin there celina n fardeen with his broken leg lol...n i saw both of em, aish n celina, believe it or not, like celina so much better, even took pics of her, n the best thing when i took the pic she looked n smiled so i gotta good pic of her too, if i ever get em scanned i'll post em here, but damn now she's my fav neha comes to the second spot while aish moves to the third...oh yea n when hrithik was came, i was again right by the stage, so i yelled booooooo u suck...but it was too loud i know he didn't hear me, but his fans looked at me in the angriest way...and now the bottom line, CONCERT SUCKED for like the hour n half they were dancin on the old songs, i was jus watchin Celine, she's the best...
Posted 08 May 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 03 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says
Tollywood has a new addition to its list of crème-de-la-crème glamour girls. Mohan Babu's new venture with his son Vishnu will see the sultry Celina Jaitley being introduced to Telugu films. A heavily publicised debut in Jaanasheen and Khel later, Celina is ready for more roles, and is eager to don the garb of a writer and stay in touch with the latest in politics.

"I've been receiving many offers from Telugu but I was tied up in Bollywood. When Mohan Babu approached me, it was with a story I couldn't say no to," says Celina, while taking a break from her shooting. The fact that Mohan Babu's previous film with Shilpa Shivanand was steeped in controversy after Shilpa alleged that the producer slapped her hasn't made Celina apprehensive.

"Mohan Babu and Vishnu are thorough gentlemen and professionals. Why should I be worried about controversies?" she asks. She's all praise for their professionalism.

"I come from an Army background and like to be punctual. It's nice to work with disciplined units."

Back in Bollywood, she's working on Idiot and Boney Kapoor's No Entry. There are four more projects coming up. "But, because of superstitious reasons, I don't want to talk about them now," she says, clamming up. And the debacle of Khel hasn't bogged her down. "You cannot always have a winner on your hands. For me, what matters is being better each time," she says.

She's been globetrotting for four months and has also been dabbling in politics. She campaigned for the Congress during the elections.

"My alliance with the party continues," is all that she reveals. For those who snigger at the glamour world's links with politics, she retorts, "Actors are an important part of the society and its culture.

Actors aren't criminals, they are not illiterate. Most of us are educated and have travelled extensively. We are not con artists but artists."

And Celina has more in her kitty. If she's not working, she's jotting down her thoughts on her laptop and all of this is going to go into her book. "The book is about a girl who started off young in a big city. People can laugh or learn from it. I'm trying to put my past together. Often, the past fades away as we move into the future. Which is why we had two world wars and were on the brink of another one," she quips.

(Courtesy Times of India, July 7, 2004)
Posted 03 Dec 2004

SALL said:

areyy yar koi achi pic nahi hai kya
im sure she looks better without make up and all that jhumke tikke

full make up utar jaye tu.....
Posted 03 Dec 2004

Fairl_Girl says
Posted 06 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says
Sex, marriage on Celina Jaitley's mind

Saturday, 04 December , 2004, 14:22

Wanted - one honest husband for Celina Jaitley. Those with sexual experience may also apply. While the glam gal says she doesn't mind pre-marital sex, she's looking for a life partner who will be true to her after tying the knot.
"I am a very broad minded woman but I will only marry someone who is completely honest with me. I have no problems with any affairs in the past. However, once we are husband and wife, I will expect 100 per cent fidelity. In case he strays, well, that's going to be the end of our marriage," says the bikini babe, from Feroze Khan's 'Janasheen'. Also Visit Sify's Offbeat Special

Celina herself has had a chequered love life so far. The former Miss India dropped Sanjay Narang to find solace in the arms of Dubai-based Swiss businessman Alex for a little over two years but even that relationship ended in heartbreak.

Matrimony, hopes Celina, will be fulfilling in more ways than one. "Although I believe in sex before marriage, both partners have to be honest to each other once they take their vows.

"I attach a lot of importance to sexual relations between husband and wife and without faith it will cease to exist. For me a successful marriage is one where the partners share trust, concern and a healthy sex life," she says.

The clue to carnal pleasures may lie in India's ancient heritage, thinks Celina. According to her: "I have seen the frescos in Ajanta and Ellora. What our ancestors thought and felt about sex has been so beautifully captured in these paintings and sculptures.

"Perhaps these ancient people understood the importance of sex in marriage far better than we do. Modern couples have a thing or two to learn from about marital bliss from these works of art."

Meanwhile, the search for the perfect mate continues. And Celina has clearly made up her mind about what she wants: "I'm not getting married till I find an honest man," she claims.

Posted 06 Dec 2004

Fairl_Girl says
itna lamba
Posted 07 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 09 Dec 2004

fairl_gal2 says
Posted 12 Dec 2004

Rain Man says
nice pics n keep em comin...
Posted 13 Dec 2004

fairl_gal2 says
Posted 13 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 14 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 14 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says

oops, i meant to post this pic instead of that double post up there!

and OMG, she cut her hair AGAIN!
Posted 14 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 14 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 15 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 15 Dec 2004

Rain Man says
cool update...
sunny dresses like n idiot...
Posted 15 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 16 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 16 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 16 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 17 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 17 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 17 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 17 Dec 2004

Fairl_Girl says
good
Posted 17 Dec 2004

sweetstuff says
The light eyed lady with an hourglass figure, Celina Jaitley was definitely a crowd puller in the Femina Miss India contest. Little wonder then that she walked away with all the laurels and the precious title too. Now, this stunning young lady has won the fourth runner-up title at the Miss Universe contest.

Having modeled for a while before the contest, the world of glamour and style were not all that alien to her. But her real aim was to be a pilot. Of course now she will fly a totally different plane. As Celina looks forward to scaling greater heights, she is all set for a new innings in life.

This commerce graduate from Indira Gandhi National Open University is a dreamer and is determined to carve out a politically strong position in this big bad world. This 5' 6" beauty from Calcutta has been a part of ramp shows as well as TVCs. Besides the beauty pageants, she is preparing for the Combined Defense Services examination and shows keen interest in joining the Armed Forces. A lady with grit, Celina looks at life positively and believes in giving her best shot.
She hopes to work on social issues with a major thrust on helping the sexually abused children. With the Femina crown on her head and the Margo Miss Beautiful Skin and MTV's Most Wanted under her belt, and with her poise and beauty, she is ready to win the world.

- B.Sangeetha

FACTFILE Nick Name: Chinki Age: 211/2 years Academic Achievements : B Com graduate. Excellent in a few computer courses done from NIIT Other Pursuits: Currently working as a model. Has also worked as a marketing executive for a reputed telecom company
Future Plans: I have been preparing for Combined Defense Services examinations, as I am interested in joining the armed force. If I do make it to Femina Miss India I will continue modeling Outstanding Achievements: Was declared best science student in junior high school. Won the most prestigious beauty contest in Bengal. Produced the highest monthly sales when I was working for a telecom company Happiest Moment of your life: When I saw my brother in the Indian Army uniform Lucky Charm: A letter written to me by my father when I was a little girl Strongest personality trait: Fierce sense of loyalty, fairness, dedication and determination to face all odds and adapt to all situations Weakest personality trait: Tendency to take people at face value and a belief that all human beings are right until they prove the notion wrong Turn ons: Snow capped mountains, winter, smell of pine trees, cleanliness and honest eyes Turn offs: Untidy and unhygienic surroundings, foul language, disrespect towards women and elders Blind date you'd go out with: Mr. Amitabh Bachchan Favourite Night Activity: Surfing the net, reading, sketching and listening to music Terrified of: Losing my loved ones, failure in life and butterflies Recurring dream: That I am floating in my room Vegetable/Fruit/Animal you resemble most: Vegetable - Green chilli, Fruit - Custard Apple, Animal - Cat Her favourites:
Food/Dish: Prawn curry with steamed rice, charcoal crabs Book/Author: Star Signs by Linda Goodman Magazine: Femina Movie: Sound of Music Movie Star: Amitabh Bachchan and Whoopi Goldberg
Song/Music Video: Hotel California and music of Santana's 'Maria'
Milestones:
2001: Wins the coveted Miss India Universe crown. Also was crowned Miss Beautiful Skin. Ramp/Runaway/Shows: Choreographers: Marc Robinson, Lubna Adams, Archala Sachdev Designers: Sangeeta Chopra, Mona Pali, Kiran Uttam Ghosh and Bibi Russell (Bangladesh) Press Advertising: Hoardings and pamphlets for Chandrani Pearls, Body Basics (USA), Bata (posters) TV Advertising: Angora Watches, Mother Diary, Night Angel Perfume (all for Bengali channels) Catalogue: Monapali Kiran Uttam Ghosh, leather catalogues for Rishi exports - Calcutta, Morarka Exports
Posted 04 Jan 2005

Fairl_Girl says
hmmm
Posted 04 Jan 2005

sweetstuff says

Posted 07 Jan 2005

Fairl_Girl says
Posted 07 Jan 2005

sweetstuff says
Posted 10 Jan 2005

Reply to Topic