Celina Jaitley "BEAUTIFUL"

87923 views 848 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

just comin from the HEARTTHROBS concert, i was standin right by the back stage, where they go to change their clothes n stuff...(wasn't in there, but right by there 2 inches away " so ne ways, Aish was sittin there celina n fardeen with his broken leg lol...n i saw both of em, aish n celina, believe it or not, like celina so much better, even took pics of her, n the best thing when i took the pic she looked n smiled so i gotta good pic of her too, if i ever get em scanned i'll post em here, but damn now she's my fav neha comes to the second spot while aish moves to the third...oh yea n when hrithik was came, i was again right by the stage, so i yelled booooooo u suck...but it was too loud i know he didn't hear me, but his fans looked at me in the angriest way...and now the bottom line, CONCERT SUCKED for like the hour n half they were dancin on the old songs, i was jus watchin Celine, she's the best...
Posted 08 May 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 06 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 06 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
nice n beautiful...
Posted 06 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

Posted 07 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
fardeen looks like an idiot...
Posted 07 Nov 2004

Fairl_Girl says
Posted 07 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 08 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 08 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Posted 08 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Ritu Kumar felicitated at Indian Fashion Awards

Indiantelevision.com Team

(8 November 2004 2:00 pm)

MUMBAI: It was a night of colour and style at the first Indian F Awards which celebrated the best that Indian fashion has to offer.

Organised by Wizcraft, the event aired live on NDTV. Zee's Trendz also partnered for the event.

Fashion design icon Ritu Kumar was recognised for her contribution to the Indian fashion industry. Over the years, she has championed the cause of struggling artisans. Kumar has also used Indian craft to reflect both tradition and modernism.

"Indian fashion is at a cross roads. Now we have international labels like Prada coming in. It is important that Indian designers stand united. In this way we can meet the challenge. India is one of the few countries where indigenous craft is available. Also fashion enthusiasts mostly see the glamour and the fun," she says.

"The fact is that fashion is one of the most difficult professions to work in India. You are your own marketing person, businessman, PR executive. Abroad platforms that designers have to create awareness about their wares do not exist in India," she adds.

The evening saw a performance by Strings. Celina Jaitley and a dance troupe did a Madonna impression with Material Girl. Aishwarya Rai who won an award for being a fashionable person in film said that a ceremony recognising fashion was long overdue. "This industry gave me a start. It is great that we can award their creative efforts."

Fab India was recognised in the retail brand category. The challenge for the brand was to build up social and cultural identification. In this way customer loyalty is maintained. The Times Of India's Vinod Nair was chosen as the best fashion journalist.
Posted 08 Nov 2004

Fairl_Girl says
hmmmmmmmmmm
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
well its pretty much right...
Posted 09 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
FINALLY FOUND THE PIX OF CELINA @ THOSE AWARDS, HERE THEY ARE:

HER OUTFIT'S ADORABLE, AND SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS!
Posted 09 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
and i can't believe they gave a fashion award to aishwarya! her clothes suck!
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
i like celine's smile so much...beautiful...
i guess jus cuz shez much popular then other actresses they gave it to her...which is unfair...
Posted 09 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
yup, her smile is gorgeous! that was the same thing i posted @ the other forum when i saw the pix.

and yeah, it's not fair that aish got an award. i hate what she wears,
celina's clothes are A LOT cuter!

and then, wat style does SRK have???? salman khan and arjun rampal rock in that department.
Posted 09 Nov 2004

shaista says
agree with u!

srk has some style but salman really rocks!!

Posted 09 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says

her sari is gorgeous! and she looks soooooo pretty.

Posted 09 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
about SRK's style lol...girl know better...i jus like his acting...
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
this pic of temtation, where did this one took place cuz the one in USA was the one with rani arjun n priyanka, but not celina zayed n malaika...
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Fairl_Girl says
nice picz
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Fairl_Girl says
Posted 09 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
YAS said:

about SRK's style lol...girl know better...i jus like his acting...

lolz, yeah, he's the BEST actor ever, i luv him to death, but sumx's his clothes can be kinda weird
Posted 10 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
YAS said:

this pic of temtation, where did this one took place cuz the one in USA was the one with rani arjun n priyanka, but not celina zayed n malaika...

it was for the one's in South Africa, but celina's been replaced again, so rani's in her place now. she isn't gonna be there.
Posted 10 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Another pic from the F Awards:

Posted 10 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
i didn't know that...
nice pic janubabe n sweet...
keep em coming
Posted 10 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
yup, it's true,

btw, u can call me michelle.
Posted 10 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
ite michelle...sorry if that offended u lol...
Posted 10 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
lolz, no u didn't offend me, i don't get offended very easily.

just wanted to let u know my name, instead of my sn.

anyways, here's a bad quality pic, but it's still a pic, of celina performing @ the F Awards.

There’s A Spice Girl in the Picture

Express Features Service

New Delhi, November 9: Emma Bunton—better known to glam-crazed pop freaks as Baby Spice of the erstwhile Spice Girls—swung by this weekend. Bunton was among the celebrity invitees at the F Awards that were held in Mumbai.

Take this Bollywood! The Indian fashion industry has finally got its own awards ceremony that’s as slick if not better than any of yours. The F Awards were put together by Wizcraft (without a sponsor) and former model turned fashion choreographer Anu Ahuja.

Emcee Kamal Sidhu kept the show alive with her wit, Zayed Khan strung together a spectacular medley of John Travolta’s hits with his own, Celina Jaitley danced sexily and Pakistani duo Strings had the crowd grooving. Bunton (in a Rocky S sari, egged on by Arjun Rampal to pronounce Indian names), Feroz Khan, Shoaib Akhtar and Zaheer Khan presented some awards. The winners? Here are some: Rohit Bal (menswear couture), Tarun Tahiliani (womenswear couture), Rajesh Pratap Singh (menswear pret), Manish Arora (womenswear pret), Sheetal Mallar and Raman Lamba (best models, commercial), Upen Patel and Nina Manuel (best models, ramp). Aishwarya Rai and Shah Rukh Khan won best celebrity models while Rampal and Sushmita Sen were adjudged most stylish film stars.

Posted 10 Nov 2004

sweetstuff says
Rani's tempting offer

Compiled by Fakir Hassen
November 10, 2004

Rani Mukherjee, who was originally scheduled to appear in the Temptations 2004 concert with Shah Rukh Kahn heading the bill, and who then dropped out because of other commitments, is back in the show.

Rani relented after Shah Rukh insisted she join the entourage. She has performed here twice before - once with Shah Rukh. Losing out on the tour is Celina Jaitley, who was supposed to replace Rani. Celina was reportedly keen to come but with her career hardly taking off after her debut in Janasheen, Rani will be a bigger draw card.

The Temptations 2004 show opens at Durban's Sahara Kingsmead Stadium on November 27 before moving to Sun City the next day.

Posted 10 Nov 2004

Reply to Topic