Celina Jaitley "BEAUTIFUL"

87937 views 848 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

just comin from the HEARTTHROBS concert, i was standin right by the back stage, where they go to change their clothes n stuff...(wasn't in there, but right by there 2 inches away " so ne ways, Aish was sittin there celina n fardeen with his broken leg lol...n i saw both of em, aish n celina, believe it or not, like celina so much better, even took pics of her, n the best thing when i took the pic she looked n smiled so i gotta good pic of her too, if i ever get em scanned i'll post em here, but damn now she's my fav neha comes to the second spot while aish moves to the third...oh yea n when hrithik was came, i was again right by the stage, so i yelled booooooo u suck...but it was too loud i know he didn't hear me, but his fans looked at me in the angriest way...and now the bottom line, CONCERT SUCKED for like the hour n half they were dancin on the old songs, i was jus watchin Celine, she's the best...
Posted 08 May 2004

Rain Man says
no it depends it depends who's a fan n who's not
Posted 25 May 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 25 May 2004

CuteEsha says
well yes
Posted 25 May 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 26 May 2004

Ashii says
these 2 pics r nice

ab jo acha hai so hai,,,
well fan hone ki baat bhi theek hai,,, im not FAN of any act
Posted 26 May 2004

Rain Man says
so u're neutral...
Posted 26 May 2004

i saw real pic of celina...couldn't recognize her
Posted 26 May 2004

Rain Man says
post one
Posted 26 May 2004

WAFA says
she is artificial
Posted 26 May 2004

Rain Man says
100th post by me
Posted 26 May 2004

Rain Man says
she'z my fav girl in the world...
Posted 26 May 2004

þSÿÇHØ said:

post one

oke...naswar khan
Posted 27 May 2004

Rain Man says
waitin on athar gutter
Posted 27 May 2004

Ashii says
yepp,, n neutral opinion is the best one

naswar khan
ather gutter

Hafta e gandagi manaya ja raha hai kya ??
Posted 27 May 2004

Rain Man says
war is goin on, bachcha se sab bahar, jao sall bahar ja kar khelo
Posted 28 May 2004

Ashii says
nahi

aap log bahir ja k lar lo
balke ticket bhi laga dete hein
""murgon ki fight""
Posted 28 May 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 28 May 2004

sweetstuff says
hi! i'm new here, and i'm also a BIG fan of celina jaitley's! Glad to see there are more people here who actually like her, cuz on the other forums, she has a LOT of haters!

anyways, just wanted to let ya'll know that she's soooo sweet, cuz i actually met her recently while she was on tour for her concerts here in the US. I took lots of pix, and so i'll get busy and post those up for ya'll.
Posted 31 May 2004

sweetstuff says
CELINA GIVING ME HER AUTOGRAPH

CELINA & I (CAN U TELL THAT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!???? LOL!)

CELINA & MY SIS

CELINA SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS FOR SOME PPL

CELINA SIGNING SOME DUDE'S PILLOW

SOME DUDES & CELINA

SOME PPL & CELINA

CELINA & ME AGAIN

SOME GIRL & CELINA

SOME GIRL, CELINA, & ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 LAST PIC OF HER:

Love her outfit!
Posted 31 May 2004

sweetstuff says
Just thought i'd let ya'll know that my name's Michelle, I live in Houston, TX, and i'm 15.

And, btw, I think that Celina is the PRETTIEST person i've ever seen. And, she actually looks VERY different in person. I think she's even prettier in person, than in the movies.

and i also saw Ash pretty close up at the concert, and all i can say is that she is no comparison for celina. I can't believe ppl actually call her the prettiest woman on earth, IMO, she's far from that.

well anyways, i absolutely luv the way celina does her make-up, i think she has the most gorgeous eyes, wears the prettiest clothes, and her hair is absolutely incomparable to anyone else's cuz i've never seen any1 w/hair as beautiful as hers.
Posted 31 May 2004

Rain Man says
wow, i jus took their pics, but me with them, u actually got very lucky on that one...but u're right Celina is th best of em all...she rulezzz
Posted 31 May 2004

gAnJa says
great work | Sweet Stuff |
Posted 31 May 2004

gAnJa says
Celina Jaitly walks past two Singapore girls upon arrival for the 5th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards in Singapore on 22 May 2004.

Posted 31 May 2004

Ashii says
looking nice in the last pic
but the rest
Posted 31 May 2004

gAnJa says

celina in IIFA awards
Posted 31 May 2004

Rain Man says
nice work ganja...nice pics...
Posted 31 May 2004

sweetstuff says
þSÿÇHØ said:

wow, i jus took their pics, but me with them, u actually got very lucky on that one...but u're right Celina is th best of em all...she rulezzz

yeah, it was pure luck. and also waiting at their hotel for 5 hours!!!!!!!! it was the longest time i've spent waiting in my whole entire life! but the good thing was that she was actually nice enough to stop for pictures and autographs. lara dutta was extremely rude, and she stopped for no one. and aishwarya rai snuck out through the back of the hotel. i didn't care for either 1, but they did have fans waiting for em, which is kinda sad.
Posted 31 May 2004

sweetstuff says
Celina hosting the IIFA awards

Celina @ IIFA

Posted 31 May 2004

Rain Man says
did fardeen performed at the concert, cuz in chicago he didn't, said his damn leg was broken

n wat about hrithik he didn't stop to give autographs or pictures
Posted 01 Jun 2004

~Fragi~ says
celina is looking kewl
Posted 01 Jun 2004

Reply to Topic