"QUEEN’s CLINIC"

50770 views 1085 replies
Reply to Topic
QUEEN VICTORIA

Total Posts: 26285

Hi Friends, as u all know that I am a Doctor. I am qualified Practitioner of Homoeopathy. If you or anyone of your family, have some health problems and want Homeopathic treatment then you can tell me. I’ll be there for your help.

I will try to post here some information about the diseases or other problems, for your knowledge. I hope you will be like it.
Posted 04 Aug 2004

friend_16 says
wow jb main clinic ... cooool queeny..
Posted 04 Aug 2004

Guest_005 says
Dr Dr ...mujhay na

Hansi bohut aati hai per kiun?
Posted 04 Aug 2004

thanx sahaili
adii plz i'm serious abt this topic...
U know it
Posted 04 Aug 2004

friend_16 says
.. adi kay prob hai na wo seriuos nahi reh saktay ....

thnx queeny.. agar mujhay kuch ho gia na tu main directly ap kay clinic poocnh jaoon gee..   
Posted 04 Aug 2004

Guest_005 says
ok ji waisay .,.good ji ...i like it
Posted 04 Aug 2004

u r welcome sahaili and thanx adii
Posted 04 Aug 2004

In this age of information and awareness, for any problem, people are not content to rely on the advice of one expert. They like to have several opinions on their problems. This is true in the case of legal matters, technical matters and even in the case of medical matters. But when it comes to baffling medical problem, most people out of ignorance, forget to take a homoeopath's opinion, and this, in spite of homeopathy being a scientifically tested and accepted stream of medicine.

Some case studies could best explain the neccesity of having a homoeopathic opinion.
Posted 04 Aug 2004

What is homeopathy ?
Homoeopathy (=homeopathy) is an alternative method of treatment, based on the nature's Law of Cure, namely 'Like Cures Like'. The truth of this law was discovered by a German scientist Dr.Samuel Hahnemann in 1796, and has been verified experimentally and clinically for 200 years. homeopathy is the revolutionary, natural medical science. homeopathy is gentle and effective system of medicine. The remedies are prepared from natural substances to precise standards and work by stimulating the body's own healing power.
Posted 04 Aug 2004

friend_16 says
i agree with u queeny .. tu aj say meray homopathic doc ki chutee .. app hein na ..
Posted 04 Aug 2004

thanx

Why should homeopathy be the first choice of therapy ?

Homeopathy is highly scientific, logical, safe, quick and extremely effective method of healing. It offers long lasting to permanent cure, treating the disease from its roots, for most of the ailments. Homoeopathy is the most rational science with respect to its concepts of health, disease and cure. Homoeopathy does not treat superficially by just driving away the symptoms but heals the patient from within. Undoubtedly, homoeopathy is the medicine of future.
Posted 04 Aug 2004

Mujhe aik bimari hai but i can't tell phit tum sab udaas ho jaye geyy
Posted 04 Aug 2004

saieen says
yahan fees tu nahi hu ge na?:s
Posted 04 Aug 2004

Ashii says
oups..
Posted 05 Aug 2004

Ashii says
areyy woww,,
great queeeny..

act im aik dammm against docs and med,, thnks GOD kabhi koi zyada beemari bhi nahi hui,,
but yep i d rather go to a homeopath,, coz i dont like taking antibiotics

plz plzzz koi emotional scene nahi karna yahan pe
koi health pb hui to hum aap k paas hi a'ain ge
Posted 05 Aug 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
Queen Victoria said:

Hi Friends, as u all know that I am a Doctor. I am qualified Practitioner of Homoeopathy. If you or anyone of your family, have some health problems and want Homeopathic treatment then you can tell me. I’ll be there for your help.

I will try to post here some information about the diseases or other problems, for your knowledge. I hope you will be like it.

//..
nahi   ghar   kay doc per      brosssa na baba

Posted 05 Aug 2004

WAFA says
HOMEOPATHY.....
HMM..aajkal bohut saray log prefer kertay hsin homepathy..per..
Posted 05 Aug 2004

Guest_005 says
Queeny ji ..

Meri Kidney Main Stone hai .... Bohut Jaga say ilaj karwa chuka hoon ....bas us time to thik ho jati hai ....laikin kuch month k baad phir ye prob ho jati hai....kia is ka koi proper ilaj hai k bilkul khattam ho jai .....
Posted 05 Aug 2004

WAFA says
sach mein hay kia...
Posted 05 Aug 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
neem     hakeem   kh ataray   jan
Posted 05 Aug 2004

friend_16 says
aj doctor ki chutee hai ...

miss doctor aik patient aya hai deekh lein na...

yahaan par mazaak mana hai .. agar mazaak hua na tu app ko koi ghalat medicine mill jaiy gee jo phir kahnee paray gee..
Posted 05 Aug 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
doctore   sahib   moghy & nbsp; woh hogya hya

hay   koi   illaj
Posted 05 Aug 2004

WAFA says
woh ka koi illaj nahin hota rani sis...woh lailaj hota hay
Posted 05 Aug 2004

paki_fan says
abhi humei to nahin hai
lekin suna hai MST gal
ko kuch hua hai..
un ka check up kerein doc je
Posted 06 Aug 2004

Guest_005 says
Wherez DR
????
Posted 06 Aug 2004

paki_fan says
Dr...........
Dr...........
Dr...........
Dr...........

patanahin adii
Posted 06 Aug 2004

paki_fan says
Posted 06 Aug 2004

I'm here
if Mysty is interested then I hope i can help her
Posted 06 Aug 2004

saieen said:

yahan fees tu nahi hu ge na?:s

No...free consultation
and I'm serious
Posted 06 Aug 2004

JB ki Rani said:

doctore   sahib   moghy & nbsp; woh hogya hya

hay   koi   illaj

it is a dangerous disease and contagious too
plz avoid direct contact to other jb members
Posted 06 Aug 2004

SALL said:

areyy woww,,
great queeeny..

act im aik dammm against docs and med,, thnks GOD kabhi koi zyada beemari bhi nahi hui,,
but yep i d rather go to a homeopath,, coz i dont like taking antibiotics

plz plzzz koi emotional scene nahi karna yahan pe
koi health pb hui to hum aap k paas hi a'ain ge

u hate docs?
but 'm to meethi doctor
Posted 06 Aug 2004

Reply to Topic