One Saima One Topic..

46892 views 1225 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

So ji ppl. either you r in favor of saima or in aginst her ..

talk here ,.. in one topic
Posted 10 Aug 2003

who is good whos bad
Posted 06 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
jinaab, we r saying that the movie commando, starring two of our favorites, should be good! don't u agree?! zara's one of your favorites as well, no?!
Posted 06 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
i hope this movie goes...good

you're right NFAKFan, i'm happy as long as my fav is in there...[:D]
Posted 07 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
great!

now if i were 2 guess, i'd say saima will be paired with shaan in this movie, and zara with moammar. who'll meera be paired with!? LOL.
Posted 07 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
meera will be one of those, who don't get attention from any of the hero lol
Posted 07 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. she should be used to those kind of roles by now. lol.
Posted 07 Sep 2003

zara is best
Posted 08 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
no doubt about that tracker
Posted 08 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
man.....where is 'reema'?! she would back me up and defend saima! zara's great - no denying that, but she's the future! saima's the present! lol. (j/k)

and i don't mean reema, the actress. i mean the person who used to visit JB a while ago. she helped me BIG TIME when it came to defending saima! how come my saima-bandwaggon crew is all gone?! lol. i miss 'em.....
Posted 09 Sep 2003

lol everyone has realized what we have said
Posted 09 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
sab ko tracker ne brain wash kardiya ho gaa lol
Posted 09 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. its all your fault tracker jee! (j/k) now i'm all alone defending lady saima!

anyhow....ayeshakhan_fanatic yaar...what happend to the other pic of your favorite?! whats this new pic of a cartoon?!
Posted 09 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
the thing is when i came to joing this forum, i was a luver...
now after dealing with some idiots (not u guys) i was thinkin, let's change the image...so here it is...
Posted 09 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
i see...

well its all good. but i got used 2 that pic (ayesha khan)! dont let those retards make u change it. its up 2 u bro....i thought that pic was better, but i'll get used 2 this one eventually!
Posted 10 Sep 2003

i know what that stupids had dun with nasir
Posted 10 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
lol, thanks for the support guys...but i'm actually on a mission of making some new ayesha pics on my own, by taking them off the DVD of MEHNDI, then watch imma put some nice pics of her over here...

i was luvin in the beginin
the mood all changed...lol

this is one of my fav topic thou, its peace ful[8D]
Posted 10 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. cool....

cant wait for those pics! they suit your name. lol.
Posted 10 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
yup, i'm probably gona take em today or tomorrow...
Posted 10 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
sounds good!

hey....did u guys hear the small peice of news on the show POPGUN? this will only increase the saima-jokes, but i figure i will share it with you anyways! i can (and have) taken many saima jokes, so if it makes u guys happy (and continues to saima-talk in this topic) - here it goes...

saima recently said that she has no plans 4 marriage as she feels she's still somewhat young. LOL.

even i can laugh at that one. LOL. whats her problem?! even tho its nobody's business but her own....she's in her 40's (according to rumors)! time's running out!
Posted 11 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
lol, that is a pretty funny one...
Posted 11 Sep 2003

~s0m3rA~ says
i think that saima is kool u know i mean she pretty and well now all she needs to do is get married(or is she already?
Posted 11 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
no she is not married...and she don't wana get married...
Posted 11 Sep 2003

verry funny but marriage is her personal matter that msut not be discussed publicaly
and Nasir i am waiting for that pics too
Posted 11 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
my friend is gona bring his camera tomorrow, then imma take em off the dvd...lil bit more time left [:D]
Posted 11 Sep 2003

i am keeping my fingers crossed
Posted 11 Sep 2003

Reema says
TUM NE BULAYA TO HUM CHALE AAYE....NFAK fan[^]
cool NFAK FAN that u realised what an important person i was in ur life...u know defending Saima and that....
well i saw that music show of larki panjaban...and it was wicked....absolutely luv the music.....my fav is 'aankhon main teri kajal na hota'
i'm so glad taht i didn't rely on the recording and watched the show coz later on when i went back to see the show that i had recorded i realised that no sound had recorded...lol...don't know what happened there....ah well
well after seeing the show i have realised somethings e.g. saima's hair are great....her voice is even better and she seems like a sensible person (i think after her mum's death 3 years back she's become quiet)
Posted 11 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
WELCOME BACK REEMA!!!!!!

honestly, you've made my day. finally some backup in this topic! lol.

i recorded the special on PTV as well!! i made darn sure tho, that everything was recorded, sound and all! sorry abt your recording, but i hear they'll replay it soon, so u might wanna keep an eye open!

the music is great, no doubt! but zain looked like saima's son. lol. he's so small.

and i also agree that saima looked very respectful. u see other actresses like meera and resham and co. and all of them over-do it when it comes to dressing up. but saima looked her age, and she presented herself as a very classy lady! my sister's liked her hair too. LOL. and i had no idea her mom dies 3 years ago???! u're probably right...thats why she's so quiet.

and ayeshakhan_fanatic, and teen sahib....watch out! my backup (reema jee) has arrived! its a whole new ball game now!!! lol. (j/k)
Posted 11 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
if its a game, to hum bhi player kum nahin...lol
Posted 11 Sep 2003

MR PERFECT says
let the games begin then! lol (j/k).
Posted 12 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
to phir SAIMA KI TO....

JAI HO!!!
ab to dosti ho gayee hai, ab debating se kya faida...ab hum Saima jee ki bhi movies dekhlenge...
Posted 12 Sep 2003

Reply to Topic